LiveStrong! Support Armstrongs cancer foundation!

i FREAKIN LOST MINE!! I'm so pissed, i got mine back in July when they were handing them out in stores for a 1.00! I think I left it at the house i was staying in over the summer. I don't feel like ordering one either offline.

if anyone doesn't mind...

#1 - spy41
#2 - Street_Soldier
#3 - allaliasallthetime
#4 - Katrina Halliwell
#5 - Heather
#6 - spysurfergrl247
#7 - Mike17
#8 - Mountaineer_1281
#9 - Alias_Girl_624
#10 - Vaughn's girl_1
#11 - AliasBabe12
#12 - Quiet Disaster
#13 - SecretAgentMan
#14 - bristowbabe47
#15 - rileylovesalias
#16 - mountaineer68
#17 - Scarlet Crystal
#18 - KateJones47
#19 - ehgripo
#20 - MeganGarnerBristow
#21 - jewel
#22 - Sydney Bristow 2300844
#23 - Bubbles
#24 - vartancrazy24
#25 - shotput25ash
#26 - Darkagent335
#27 - Vaughnlover15
#28 - freaky
#29 - bunsnroses47

i'm on the American Cancer Society Committee for the Metro-Detroit Branch. Right now i'm taking donations of at least a dollar for the Purple General Cancer Bracelets.

I myself have the pink (Breast Cancer), yellow (LiveStrong), and purple (general) bracelets.

And if you want to order any bracelets, i suggest the American Cancer Society website because almost all of the proceeds go to the ACS, some places do not donate barely anything to the ACS.

if you want more info on the ACS or ordering bracelets, just PM me or email me at JaimieS@sd-1.com

[quote name='Joey's Pizza?' date='Jan 18 2005, 12:07 PM']can i please join and get a number?
[post="1165499"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Yep, you're 32.

Ooh I got one! My brother has these glow-in-the dark-ones. I think they have Elektra wristbands too! :lol: But I don't think those are charity.

i just got ACS ones in the mail. i'm giving those out for people who make donations. since i'm on the ACS committee, i always have different ACS things on.

Back