damian

Cadet
Size: Logo 300 by 200 and avatar 64 by 64
Text: Ren3gades
Sub-Text: i want avatart to just have an R
Game/Render requested (post links): Please just a cool custom 1
Style requested (grunge, tech, light, no choice): something cool
Contact Info: pm

This one again...... You could have told me you didn't like the last one...... Anyway I'm the only one here doing logo's unless E reads this and decides to step up.... I'll post up 3 or 4 and you can choose which ever one you like...... I'll go with different styles and looks for each.

DAV said:
This one again...... You could have told me you didn't like the last one...... Anyway I'm the only one here doing logo's unless E reads this and decides to step up.... I'll post up 3 or 4 and you can choose which ever one you like...... I'll go with different styles and looks for each.

I would if I could mate xD You know how much I suck at logos. Unless you could provide me with a tut (Please?)

Ill take it if you like?

Would be very useful to us if you supplied us with more information.

Colours etc?

Ren3gades_avy2.jpg

Ok colours etc?

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w327/Razzeh/Ren3gades_avy2.jpg

Image info

File Size: 16 KB - 64 x 64
Resolution: 64 x 64

Tbh with you mate, 64x64 is a little too small.. 100 x 100 is the normal. As you can see 64x64 is squished..

Thank you Razz..... I was messing around at work with a couple of rubbish ideas.... Didn't seem to get anywhere.

Damian. What exactly are you looking for in the way of a logo and avy? What is Ren3gades? Gaming? If so type of games etc so people have something to work with.

Random lunchtime logo and Avy. To me this is more like a logo than half the stuff I see, which should more be classed as sigs than logos....

logo.png

AVY.jpg

DAV said:
Thank you Razz..... I was messing around at work with a couple of rubbish ideas.... Didn't seem to get anywhere.

Damian. What exactly are you looking for in the way of a logo and avy? What is Ren3gades? Gaming? If so type of games etc so people have something to work with.

Random lunchtime logo and Avy. To me this is more like a logo than half the stuff I see, which should more be classed as sigs than logos....

logo.png

AVY.jpg

That is very cool! Great work DAV! (y)

damian said:
Guess im not getting a logo thats cool
Chill dude, its been like 2 days..... If Razz hasn't posted anything up for you in the next 12 hours or So I'll do one for you.
I'm flat out with work at the mmoment so don't have much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back