Feedback Logo

troy100

Cadet
I think that the logo looks really nice.

The suggestion I would make for it is to reduce the blood at the bottom of it so I can focus on the text a bit more.

Also, it would be nice if you could center the logo too in the middle of the top area.

Hope you consider the above, but other wise great job. :znailbiting:

I don't think I am interested in centering the logo. Also, at the time, I think the blood adds to the image, making it have a little depth and not seem flat. I don't foresee me changing it at the time.

I think that the logo looks really nice.

The suggestion I would make for it is to reduce the blood at the bottom of it so I can focus on the text a bit more.

Also, it would be nice if you could center the logo too in the middle of the top area.

Hope you consider the above, but other wise great job. :znailbiting:

With regards to the logo and the suggestion being centered a set width logo such as the one designed here wouldn't look right centered. The navtabs would really throw the whole header/navigation and create various focus points which I would think is undesirable. Here you can judge and take a look yourself (below)

View attachment 479

As for the blood, I partially agree only because I can spot mistakes and quirks with it when I designed the blood effects. I'm going to try and persuade stewart to let me tinker and design something a little better with regards to the blood and improve upon it as I since designed it better in mockups afterwards as i fluent myself with the brush tool in photoshop.

Attachments

• awalker-bit-me.png
    awalker-bit-me.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 196
I'm going to try and persuade stewart to let me tinker and design something a little better with regards to the blood and improve upon it as I since designed it better in mockups afterwards as i fluent myself with the brush tool in photoshop.

By all means, have at it... :smiley:

Back