London Bridge is Falling Down

Hi guys! This is my newest fanfiction. The title may seem kind of confusing, but it will make sense in the end. Also, I know Alias Elle has been writing that a lot of these stories are confusing, so I appologize ahead of time if you think it's confusing, it WILL make sense eventually, just bear (is that how you spell it) with me. Enjoy!

"NO!" Sydney Bristow shot straight up from her sleep. She was in a cold sweat and breathing heavily.

"Syd?" Vaughn got up from beside her (get your minds out of the gutter, their in pajamas). "What's wrong?"

As Sydney began to breathe more or less normally, she took in her suroundings. She was in her bed, she wasn't... where ever she was in her dream. Vaughn was right next to her, his strong arms wrapped around her. She knew he would keep her safe.

"Sydney, are you okay?"

She considered telling him. She wanted to tell him about that horrible dream. But that's all it was, a dream. It was just a dream.

"It's nothing," she said, trying to convince herself as well as Vaughn that everything was okay. Neither of them believed her. "It was nothing."

Uch. I have to go to my theatre class now so I have to take a break. It's only an hour though, so I'll be back ASAP. Don't worry I have the rest of this section done, but forgive the break. Sorry. Its should be up by tonight unless someone is on the internet or something. I HOPE THAT WE GET SNOWED IN TOMORROW! CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND WATCH THE WEATHER CHANNEL!

OMG that was horribly short. But I can't type more this is the only place I can break it so you're just going to have to wait. I'm sorry. I'm apologizing a lot. Sorry. Blame the theatre teacher.

Hi sorry! I'm back! See, I told Alias Elle she would be confused. I'm sorry it was so short but I had to go to theatre. But I'm here with some more of my story (and if you're still confused, I appologize).

CIA HEADQUARTERS
Dixon was still getting used to working at the CIA. Sure, he thought he was working at the CIA before, but this was different somehow. The people were more free. The building was not hidden from the world under a bank. He felt almost as though he were a new recruit, starting over again.

He was currently sitting in a conference room waiting for a meeting to begin. Sydney was sitting across the room, looking more than a bit under the weather. She was staring into space, obviously thinking very hard about something. She didn't seem to want to be thinking about it.

"Hey Sydney," Dixan had walked over to Sydney. At first she didn't respond, but when he repeated his statement she shook out of it.

"Hey Dixon. How are Diane and the kids doing."

"They aren't responding very well, but I think they'll accept it eventually."

"That's good." There was an ackward pause.

"Syd. Are you okay?" Dixon was worried. Sydney pasted an obviously fake smile on her face.

"Of course I am. I'm just... tired."

Agent Vaughn walked in then and handed a cup of steaming coffee to Sydney.

"Oh, thanks," said Sydney as she took the coffee.

Vaughn put his arm around Sydney and she leaned into him. She looked so at home to Dixon. Vaughn seemed to be able to comfort Sydney in a way that no one, not even Danny, ever could. It was like the second that Vaughn held Sydney she knew he would do anything to protect, and he would.

"Good morning, everyone." Director Kendall walked into the room, a few people scrambling to get in behind him. Vaughn removed his arm from around Sydney and Dixon went back to his assigned spot.

Without Vaughn's arm around her, everything that had happened in her dream came rushing back. She was afraid she would start to cry, right there in the middle of a CIA meeting. Luckily, before that happened, Vaughn took her hand tightly in his. Sydney relaxed a little.

Jack, Dixon, and Will (who was in the meeting for whatever reason) were the only people who noticed. Jack and Dixon noticed because they were watching Sydney because they were worried. Will noticed because he was watching Sydney because he was jealous, despite his growing relationship with Francie

"Anna Espinosa." Kendall pushed a button, bringing Anna's picture up on the screen. Sydney sat up straighter. "As most of you know she is the to quote Agent Bristow 'go-to officer at K-Directorate for wet work and active measures.' She has been sent on many of K-Directorate's Rambaldi hunts. That is she was, until recently." Sydney sat up straighter, her spine digging into her skin.

"Anna was last seen in Oxnard heading in our direction. Once spotted, our agency has been keeping track of all country and state borders. Anna not left state boarders." Sydney tightened her grip on Vaughn's hand.

"Why are we just being informed of this now?"

"It was only recently that we believed it would become a problem Miss Bristow."

"'Only recently'? Anna Espinosa is an extremely dangerous woman, Director Kendall! Or have you forgotten how she has repeatedly tried to kill me?"

Will almost has a heart attack at her words.

"Believe me Agent Bristow, we are well aware of your past adventure's with Miss Espinosa."

"Then you have NO excuse for not informing me of the situation. Anna is out to get me! She always has been and by not informing me you have placed my life, and the lives of the people I care about in danger!"

"Agent Bristow sit down!" She hadn't noticed that she had stood in her place, Vaughn's hand still firmly in her grasp. She sat down quickly. "We are aware of how dangerous Anna is, therefore we are issueing a high level alert. We will be searching all known criminal 'shelters', abandoned buildings, anywhere Anna could be hiding out. However, we believe that major raids might force Anna to return to Russia, and we might never have the opportunity to catch her again. We will be sending small parties of two or three on recon to various locations on various nights. Agents Kate Johnson, Zachary Peters, and Christopher Lewis have first mission. You will find the details of your mission on your computers. That is all." He left quickly, probably to avoid a confrentation with Sydney.

Jack, Will, Dixon, Vaughn, and Sydney all met in the hallway. Sydney looked even worse than she had before the meeting (me- mentally not physically), if that was even possible.

"Anna's arrival has come as a suprise with all of us," said Jack, stony faced as usual. "Right now the only thing we can do is cooperate with Kendall." He shot Sydney a look.

"Sorry." Sydney was more embarrassed than sorry. "I didn't sleep well. Nightmares."

"Well, if their affecting your performance as an agent then perhaps you should see Barnett."

"The psychologist?" Asked Dixon. He didn't know everyone at the CIA yet.

"NO!" said Sydney and Vaughn at the same time.

"We don't have the greatest feelings about her." Vaughn explained.

"She's creepy." Sydney agreed.

"Then she's doing her job right," joked Will. Sydney gave a slight smile. Will always could make her smile. Vaughn felt a pang of jealousy. It was rediculous, he thought. Sydney was with him. But he had been trying to make Sydney smile all day, and Will had accomplished it in five minutes. Sydney could sense how Vaughn was feeling (she always could) and gave him a quick kiss as the five exited the building. Vaughn mentally smacked himself for being so petty. Sydney and Will were just friends.

"So this Anna chick..." Will was saying as the group-minus Dixon- made their way to Sydney's car. She was making some fancy dinner for them that night, and seeing as it was almost dinner, they were going straight to her place. "She's tried to kill you?"

That's all for now! I'll be back in a few days to post more. I hope you like it, and I promise this will all tie together eventually. And Alias Elle, if you're still confused I am still sorry. Hope you like it! Review!!!!!

I know you guys want to know what the dream was about, but you're just going to have to wait. Sorry. I've got this whole emotional breakdown thing planned (I just love those). I think it'll be up soon, though. Just wait up.

aliaschick4mv said:
Good, I'm glad you're not confused. That's a good thing, that means I'm doing this somewhat right.
Actually, I was just being a whiney, obstinate two-year-old who was extremely tired...

~Me :angel2:

Oh, I forgot, I don't own Alias, but I would LOVE to own Michael Vartan (who wouldn't??) In other words, I don't own him, and even if I did, he's single, so you have no legal claim. I don't claim to own Alias. Don't sue me, I'm poor.

With Will and Vaughn? Thanks! I wasn't going to include more of it but if you like it then maybe I will. Sorry, this is taking me a LOT longer to write than my last one, which took me all of 5 days for a 35 page (written) thing. This one will take me longer, sorry guys. Oh yeah, opinion? When I have Freplica thinking something do I call her Francie or Freplica or Anna (yeah, you've found me out, I think Anna is Freplica, I'm sure I'm not the only one) or what?

Thank god someone agrees with me! Except Anna seems too obvious, even though it would make some AU sense.

Sure, go for the jealousy thing :blink:

~me :angel2:

OMG THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD FAN FIC! What is going to happen next????????????? Please tell me!!!!!! You need to post more and soon! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so good at writing fan fics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Back