London Bridges (S/S)

This a two-parter and no more. Just some fluffy(and a little bondage) Sarkney fic taking place in the two years Syd was gone. The first part is pretty tame, but it's the second part that bumps up the rating. As I said, it's this part and one more and then it's done! (Yeah, it might be mean, but it's all the Sarkney I can take right now! :P )

The rain crashed down on the sidewalk, splashing water in every direction, covering Sydney as she ran down the street. She looked around for shelter and reached into her pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. Even though the ink was smudging, she squinted to read the writings.

Damn London! She thought bitterly as she read. With your stupid rainstorms and your stupid accents and your stupid citizens.
She turned the corner and looked at the house at the end of the street.

Holy s***! How can one man possibly occupy that whole building? She ran down the street and arrived at the front door of the manor. Oh, geez, I probably look like felgercarb. Sydney rang the doorbell. I don’t wanna do this anymore...please, God, help me...

“Hello,” A tall man answered the door, dressed in a suit. ”How may I help you?” His thin English accent had a snooty tone to it, obviously springing from Sydney’s lack of composition.
“Hello, is Mr. Sark in?”
“You must be Irina!” The man ushered Sydney inside.
“Actually, I’m her daughter, Sydney.” She was embarrassed as the man took her sopping wet coat.
“Well, Miss Derev-“
“It’s Bristow. Sydney Bristow.” Her voice had an edge to it. How can this guy think I’m Irina? I guess he’s never met her. “Is Mr. Sark at home?”

The man handed her a towel. “If you could stay here and dry off, I’ll alert him to your presence,”
“Thank you, Mr...”
“Duncan. Please call me Duncan.”
“Thank you, Duncan.”
“The pleasure is all mine, Miss.” He walked down the hallway, disappearing when he turned right.

Wow! Being an intelligent, charming, power-hungry, 20-something criminal really pays off! Sydney walked into the study, towel wrapped around her like a cape. She went behind the desk and picked up what looked like a journal.
“Admiring my estate, I see.” Sydney looked up, and put down the journal.
My, what sight you are. Sydney eyed Sark, who was leaning against the doorframe, wearing a pair of khakis and a navy blue dress shirt.
“What can I say? Inquiring minds need to know!”
“Yes, but curiosity killed the cat.” Sark walked to his desk and pocketed the journal. “And to be inquiring, one must ask questions, not just stick her nose into someone else’s business.”
“How can our business be separate when we work together?” Sark let out a small laugh.
“So, you’ve decided to take me up on my offer.” He grinned at Sydney. “Although, if we are going to be partners, you’ll need a new wardrobe.” He surveyed her one more time. “On second thought, some of my clients may like you wet.” Sydney was disturbed by his last comment.
“Let’s make something perfectly clear. I’m not your little prostitute. I refuse to perform any sexual acts of any kind. I am a trained agent, with many skills. Blowjobs not being one of them.”
“That’s a pity. I know many men who would pay a pretty penny to spend one night with you.”
“I’m not in this to be exploited, Sark. Which brings me to my next point. I find it alarming how much you know about my family and me, and yet I don’t even know your first name!”

“It’s Julian.” Sark looked at his feet, almost embarrassed. Sydney grinned at his candidacy.
“Julian?” Sydney tried not to laugh. “I now understand why you go by Sark.” He was starting to get angry towards her.
“I hope that the purpose of your visit is more than to pry into my personal life.” He walked to a cabinet behind the desk and pulled out a bottle of scotch and a tumbler. “Would you like a drink?”
“Uh, no, thanks.” She stared at him fixing his beverage.

He grasped the ice tongs with his left thumb and forefingers and plunked some ice cubes into his glass. He then grabbed the bottle with his right hand while the fingers of his left hand turned the cap with ease and set it up on the shelf. The amber liquid poured over the ice cubes until it was barely covering the top of the ice. He swished his glass around a few times then took a drink. It was very standard and not extraordinary, but some how it made Sydney feel warm inside.

“Now, back your clothes.” He sat down in a black leather chair facing the still standing Sydney. “Unfortunately, I do not have any women’s wardrobe stored here, but you are free to go shopping tomorrow if you like. There also should be a robe in the closet of your bathroom.” Sydney looked at him, arms crossed, trying to read his expression.

“You’d love to see me in a bathrobe, wouldn’t you?”
“I don’t think you’d look horrible in one.”
“Especially if it were yours.”
“Sydney, anything would look better on you than what you have on now.”
“Then why don’t you lend me some of your clothes?”
“That would be unprofessional of me.”
“And so it would be more appropriate if I were dressed in a robe?”
“I never said anything about appropriateness. Only professionalism.” Sydney stared at him in disbelief.

“Professionalism and appropriateness go hand in hand!” Sark looked at her.
“Well, that’s your opinion.” He smirked at her as he took another drink.
“I’m certainly not going shopping in only a robe tomorrow.”
“I do have laundry facilities. Your clothes can simply be washed and dried.”
“I’m not taking my clothes off.”
“We’ll see about that.” Sark got up and started to walk out of the room.
“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” He turned around.
“We’ll see.”

Well you got me interested and sucked in...can't wait for more...damn, it ended to soon!! :lol: that's okay that, that's what keeps pulling us back!

Sydney patted her face dry with a towel and walked out of the bathroom in the robe. She had turned down the bed when she heard the door squeak.
"So much for not taking off your clothes." Sark walked further into the room until he was behind Sydney, arms crossed. "I must say it's not some of your best work."
"Do you mind? I am trying to get to sleep here."
"I have a feeling you won't be getting much sleep tonight." Sydney turned around and faced Sark.
"I haven't even been here 4 hours and I'm already sick and tired of your bulls***! If you want to tell me something, come out and say it to my face! That is of course, if you even have the balls to confront me." Sark grinned and held Sydney's chin gently in his hand.

"You're so irresistible when you get fired up." She turned from his hand and walked behind him, towards the bathroom.
Sark lightly touched the back of her neck, sending shivers up her spine. He leaned down and brushed his lips where his fingers just were, causing Sydney to emit a small moan. She faced him once again. Their eyes met and held each other's until neither of them could stand it anymore. Their lips crashed together in a sharp but steady burst of emotion.

One of his hands went around her neck, pulling her in, while both of hers ran over his back. He turned them around and walked towards the bed, gently laying Sydney down first. He got up and quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pants. Sydney sat up and grabbed Sark by his hips. She ran her hand over his full boxer briefs and licked just below his navel, causing him to shiver. She carefully pulled his underwear down by the band. Her fingers danced along his c***, but started moving up across his abdomen. She followed her hands, kissing his soft, lightly tanned skin until they were both standing.
"c***-tease." He called her.
"I told you blowjobs weren't my specialty." She smiled as he undid her robe, revealing her naked body.
"Well, now that I know you sleep in the buff…"

He pushed her onto the bed again. Her arms automatically fell above her head, her wrists crossed over each other.
"You've been in this position before…" That sly smile returned to his face as he whipped his belt from his pants. "Seems Agent Vaughn is more kinky than would be expected for a man of his temperament."
"Who ever said he tied me up?" Sark tightened her bond to the headboard and leaned close to her face, his hot breath arousing her even more.

"The Bristow's have produced a sl**?" He attacked her neck and traveled to her shoulder, biting at her skin.
"I take after my mother in more than one way." He looked at her face, shocked at the comment she had just made. "Please? Like it's a secret? Now, are you going to f*** me or do you just like tying people up?"
"Oh, I'll f*** you." He repositioned himself until his face was between her legs.
"Julian, that's not f***ing me." He sat up.
"Sydney, don't make me shut you up." He opened the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a roll of electrical tape. "I keep a supply of this in every bedroom. I prefer not to use it, but I will if I have to."
"I'm a spy, worse have been done to me." He pulled a strip off the roll and pressed it over some of her neatly groomed pubic hair.
"Are you sure?" He ripped it off, forcing a scream out of Sydney.
"Are you insane? That hurt!" He kissed where the tape had just been.
"That was the point, my darling. Now, will you shut up? Or will I have to do that again?" Sydney moaned as he flicked his tongue over her clit. "That's a good girl." He said into her center.

Sydney couldn't believe how good he felt between her legs. He knew exactly where to lick, exactly where to nip, exactly where to blow, and his timing was perfect. She arched her back, pulling at the belt, as his tongue entered her. His motions were fast, but careful, hitting her every spot.
"Oh God, Sark!" Words she never thought would escape her lips. She missed his tongue and opened her eyes to see what was happening.

"Hello, my dear." He was now above her, holding himself up with his arms. Sydney ran a finger along his jaw, finding herself breathing heavy from his prior actions. He smiled slightly and rammed her to his base. "Pardon my interruption."
"You…you…" He continued pumping her hard, taking her breath with each entrance. "Oh God, I give up."

Although he tried not to show it, it was growing harder and harder to keep his emotions inside. He had been with his share of women, but none had made him reach ecstasy this soon, not even his first.
"Sydney…" He was giving into the pleasure faster than he expected. "No, Sydney…" He couldn't come before her. He would not let her win.
"Julian…" She was breaking apart. He rubbed against her walls so perfectly. Or was it the other way around?

She felt the belt digging into her wrists and opened her eyes from the pain. It was then she noticed he was hiding his face from her view and craned her neck to see him better. His face was screwed up in concentration and was biting his lip, almost making it bleed. Sydney knew what he was doing. Michael had done it on occasion. He was holding back.
Would she hold back her own orgasm and torture him more or would they let loose together? She had only a second to decide, but took two.

"Julian! Oh god! Julian!" He mentally breathed a sigh of relief as he emptied into Sydney. He blindly undid Sydney and collapsed next to her, finishing the wave of pleasure she gave him. Once he was done, he looked her over one more time, satisfied that he had finally had her. He quietly gathered up his clothes and walked across the hall to his room, leaving her to sleep alone.

Dropping the pants and shirt into the laundry, he looked at the belt, noticing the tiny spots of blood on it. He looked towards her door and threw the belt onto his own bed.
"b**** ruined it…"

This is cool, i like it a lot. Can i get a PM when you update??????????? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Em~ :D

Umm...that was the end of the story. I'm not much of a fan of Sarkney(Sark yes, Sarkney, not-so-much) and I just whipped that out one random night because I felt like it.

Sorry to disappoint! :blush:

OK, so I lied...seems that I can handle more Sarkney than I thought! :blush2:

Just another fair warning: This most definetly NC-17. Bondage, self-love, and some major PDA in a boutique dressing room, a London alley way, etc., etc. Not comfortable with that? You don't have to read it.

Chapter 3
The next morning, Sydney became aware of the pain shooting through her body and felt the warm, plush cotton against her skin. Her finger rubbed against her wrist, finding it raw. Rough sex with Sark has its downfalls… She opened her eyes and found Duncan resting her clothes from yesterday on the hardwood floor by the closet.

"Morning, Duncan." He looked up, startled by Sydney's voice.
"Miss Bristow! I didn't realize you were up yet!" He looked at Sydney again. "I see you and Mr. Sark were reacquainted last night." She looked down and suddenly remembered she was naked. Instinctively, she covered herself with her arms and screamed.
"Sark!"
"He's out for a run, Miss."
"You, out of this room!"

She found her robe and shrugged it on, tying it tight. "S***, I don't have any underwear on." She walked down the grand staircase and went to the dining room. In the reflection off the china case, she saw how refreshed she looked. Amazing. He actually makes me glow!

Duncan appeared from the kitchen and set plate full of eggs and bacon in front of her.
"Enjoy your meal." Even though she didn't like eggs, she thanked him and dug in. She hadn't had more than a cup of coffee for over 12 hours. As soon her plate became clean, she heard the front door open and leaned back in her chair to see Julian jogging up the stairs, panting and sweating, disappearing to the second floor. She took the napkin off her lap and set it on the table.

She sneaked upstairs and heard the shower running in his bathroom. She quietly entered his bedroom, stripping herself of the robe, and leaned against the door to the bathroom. She was thankful for her spy skills now.
She silently closed the door and watched his shadow move across the curtain. Surprising, he doesn't have a European shower… Even though the small room was steamy, she could feel her nipples hardening.

She didn't see him move very much and wondered if he knew someone was watching him. She saw his head roll back and heard a small moan. Oh god…he's masturbating! This was becoming too much for Sydney.
She sat up on the counter near the sink, the coolness of the material only heightening her arousal. She pushed her middle finger into herself, wanting to gasp, but afraid he would hear her. As his grunting became louder, she soon graduated to two fingers, speeding up so they could finish at the same time.

Caught up in her own pleasure, Sydney didn't notice when the water was turned off and the curtain pulled back. Only when she felt another finger, not her own, did she open her eyes to see the wet blond in front of her.
"Seems we both have overcharged libidos this morning." He was less than an inch from her face and trying to match his strokes with hers. His breath tickled her cheek, sending her over the edge.

"I bought something for you this morning." His voice was unexpected as Sydney leaned back onto the steamed up mirror. He kissed her fervently, holding her head with his hand, but broke away and searched in his track pants.
"You didn't need to buy a condom, you know. I'm on The Pill. Jet-lag can really throw you off." He smiled at her and held a crushed bag from M&S.
"It was the only store I could find open this early, but I figured you'd need something new before we went out today." She opened the bag cautiously to a heap of red lace. "I've always liked the red one better."

"You bought me new panties."
"Sydney, you're not the first woman I've had stay the night. You're not even the eighth. I should think I've learned a few tricks of the trade by now. Tell the butler you're going for a run, stop by a lingerie store, buy a piece or two, go back home, and then surprise the lucky lady." He kissed her again. "Unless they're wearing a skirt or dress. Then it's the kilt standard."

Syd hopped off the counter and walked out the door. "My bra is still wet from the rain. And I believe it spent the night in my bathroom."
"I realized that. That's how I knew your cup size." He wrapped a towel around his waist and pulled a second item from the bag Sydney was holding. "36C. Perfect."

UPDATE FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PM ME WHEN U DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back