loneliness and despair

Chanel

Cadet
this is my first fanfic. tell me if its good. ill wrte more anyway but here it goes. its a little slow but it ll get better when i post the rest.

Loneliness and Despair

Sydney starred at her breakfast bored out of her brains. How could an agent for the CIA be bored when she has enemies to be taken down? Well supposedly this was her day off but as we all know Syd never has taken a vacation in her life. She had been waiting for at least an hour. She wanted that call. The call that would tell her she would be able to see Vaughn. To see his bright smile and his gleaming green eyes.
The phone rang. She rushed to pick it up.
“Hello?”
“Is this Joey’s Pizza?”
“No, sorry you have the wrong number.”
With that she hung up the phone. Her call had come; she didn’t even have to say good bye to Francie-she had already left to go to the restaurant. She grabbed her coat and headed out the door.

In the Warehouse~
“Where’s Vaughn?” asked Syd suspiciously. Instead of getting greeted by gleaming green eyes she had been greeted by her father’s.
“I need to talk with you,” he said completely ignoring her question. “I called you here so I could ask you some questions.”
“About what?” Syd asked impatiently. This was her day off and she wanted to spend it without her father.
“Just some questions, Kendall wanted me to ask you. We’re researching the second double and we think it might be someone close to you,” Jack said this so calm it was as if he had been practicing it for a week.
“Fine then. Just make it quick, this is my day off,” Sydney said this knowing her father knew she never had a day off. “Why isn’t Agent Vaughn administering these questions?”
“Well, he might just be that double we just want to make sure your safe. Besides right now he’s with Weiss at a hockey game.”
Syd immediately wished he hadn’t said that. She had a feeling of loneliness and despair. She wanted to be with him, even if Weiss was there too. To be cheering the team on. Even if she wasn’t totally into the game, she still could watch the zamboni. And she could always watch Vaughn too.

right now ur probably :asleep: but itll pick up very soon.

ooh, I thought you meant like she'd stick a camera on him or at his house or something, or like stalk him..That'd be fun to see, Sydney stalking Vaughn.. :D

heres the next chpter!!!Enjoy!
“Okay first question…Has anyone you know been acting weird lately?”
“Well Francie has been acting a little strange but wouldn’t you if you’re roommate has been acting weird too?” Sydney thought about this for a moment. Why had Francie been acting weird? She quickly dismissed the thought of her being a double.
“Okay next question… has anyone been following you…”
The questions went on back and forth like that for around an hour. Then jack said something to Syd she never thought he’d say.
“So, Syd…I was wondering,” He hesitated to say his next thought, “You want to go out and maybe we could discuss what went on in your life…”
The image faded. Sydney woke up in a sweat. She was happy but sad that it was just a dream. She went out into the kitchen. Vaughn was sitting there at the table reading the newspaper. He looked worried, but Syd could tell he probably didn’t want to talk about it.
“Hey,” Syd decided to take it casually.
“Hey, I’m just reading that the house next to yours was broken into last night. We were here on the couch too. How did we not notice?”
“What was stolen?” Sydney was intrigued how they could not have noticed the house next-door being robbed. She remembered that Will came in at around 1:00. She and Vaughn were watching a scary movie and barely noticed he came in.
“Umm, they say that a ruby necklace and a priceless document were stolen at around 12:50 pm. Didn’t Will come in right after that?”
“Yeah, but it couldn’t have been him. Vaughn, I know it wasn’t him.” She had to get the thought out of her head. Will did not rob that house. He didn’t. And Syd knew it, and had to prove it.

I think I'm getting it. Syd just had that dream, she and Vaughn are together, and he suspects Will of stealing the things. Am I close?

ok the 1st things 1st... im not done yet w/ chap3... abd yes the 1 st meeting w/ jack was a dream... or thats what ur lead ot believe. the 2nd thing... its supposed to be confusing. and the 3rd. sydney how every she watches vaughn.. i donno like instead of watching the game she could watch him.. get it... sorta like hes the game. and forth thing yes right now we think mayb will stole the stuff. and forth thing ur supposed to be thinkiing... wats this document... more in a little while.

ok heres the next part of the story.

Chapter 3

~~~
CIA HQ
~~~
Kendall is speaking to a group of agents including Vaughn, Sydney, and Jack.
“The document was a page of the prophecy it was actually one of the pages that was out of our hands. It was a copy of page 47. But not just any copy this was a rough draft of Page 47. Rambaldi himself wrote it and we need it back.”
Sydney is thinking about this in her head. “Excuse me, but why was a page 47 of the Prophecy in the hose next-door to me?”
“Well this isn’t to easy to explain but what can you tell be about the house next-door to you?”
“It was abandoned and boarded up from a fire.”
“Not just any fire,” Jack had butt in, “A controlled fire that the CIA had made so they could”-
Before he had the chance to finish Sydney butted back in, “The CIA! Now why would the CIA want to have an abandoned house next to me? What were you guys doing in there?”
Vaughn at this time was just listening in a sort of trance. He kept looking at how Sydney stood her ground.
This time Kendall took over, “Agent Bristow let me finish! So we could take the opportunity to keep dibs on who was coming in and out of your house. Because… well… Ever since you found that bug in your house we have actually been monitoring everyone, through cameras and computers installed in the house. But the night the rough draft of Page 47 was stolen mysteriously, all our cameras in the house went out and the computers crashed.”
Vaughn now was paying attention more and came out of his trance, “So you’re saying we don’t know who broke into the house?”
“Yes, Agent Vaughn that’s exactly what I’m saying.”
Now Jack takes Syd aside, “I was wondering if I could ask you so questions later… We’re researching the second double and we think it might be someone close to you,” he said this with such precision.
Now Syd was thinking about her dream… The same thing had happen. Her dream was coming true… Or was it a nightmare?

ok thats it im working on the nextpart.

Back