loneliness and despair

Yes this is my first fanfic! thanks for the compliment! my block is gone! and im writng more of the story! itll be up by tonite or tommorow!

new chapter!!!! chapter 9 entitled No turning back

Chapter 9: No Turning Back

Jack had been in the closet for over an hour. He had wanted to visit Vaughn, but of course when Jack needed Vaughn, Vaughn wasn’t there. Now he had to somehow get this door open. He thought about things that would commonly be in a janitor’s closet. He looked around. There was a cupboard in the corner that he hadn’t noticed before. He opened it. There was a tool case in it. At once he got to work on the lock.
~~~
Vaughn was really starting to worry. It was 3:00 in the morning and he couldn’t sleep. He couldn’t get in touch with Sydney and no one was home at her house.
“Wait,” Vaughn spoke aloud to himself, “How could no one be home at Syd’s house? Francie had to be home.” Now Vaughn thought of this as being weird, if Francie wasn’t there where could she be? Then Vaughn thought maybe Will and Francie went out. Syd was still missing.
Then Vaughn thought really hard. Kendall seemed to know where she was. Vaughn had to find Jack. Then they could go to Kendall. He grabbed his keys and his cell phone and hopped into his car. He would call Jack and they would head over to the CIA office.
~~~
Jack breathed fresh air. He had managed to get out of the closet by picking the lock with a screw driver. Once he had gotten out he saw some very strange looks on employees’ faces. He ran off to his car. Just as he got into his car his phone rang. He couldn’t find it. Then he saw it on the floor. He grabbed it and answered it.
“Mr. Bristow?” It was Vaughn.
“Vaughn listen…” he stumbled in his words, “I need your help.”
“And I need yours. I think Kendall knows where Sydney is. We have to contact him.”

good job wow man u can write maybe u should write for the show wouldn't that be sooooo cool wow our very own chanel writeing for alias hehe lol
(it could happen)

lol... like i said i ahve to otally rewrite the chap i jsut had becau se o my computer.. but dont wry it will come...

Back