Lonely

Title:Lonely
Author:Caitlin(alias=mylife26)
Genere:AU
Ship: S/V
Disclaimer: I own nothing as much as i would LOVE to own alias and everything sadly i dont abc jj and bad robot all those losers own it! humpfff JK lol

Hey this is my first fic so if it suxs im sry!! and i might not update to much to begin
with but thats cause i dont write all to often well hope u like it!

Chapter One

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*
Sydney Bristow's alarm clock went off.
"Dang it! It can't be time to get up already!" she thought to herself,
looking over at the alarm clock that sat on her bedside table. Sure
enough, it was 6:30, time to get up for school. Groaning, she got up
and went into the kitchen to find her parents eating breakfast.

"Good morning, sweetie," Laura said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Good morning Mom," she said lazily.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah, but not nearly long enough..."

Her mother laughed, but her father, Jack Bristow, just smirked as usual. She rarely got more than a simple nod or a smile from her father, because he usually only opened up and showed his emotions to Laura. At least he shows them to somebody. Sydney sighed.

Sydney hurriedly got her usual breakfast; Pop Tarts. After she ate,
she brushed her teeth and got on her school uniform. She quickly pulled
her hair into a pony tail and left for school.

"Bye, Mom! Bye Dad!" She called as she shut the door behind her.

Well, here goes my first year of high school. She thought to herself as
she walked along the path to shool.

She was just beginning her freshman year of high school that year. The only reason she looked forward to school was because, one, school and good grades came easily to her, and two, she got to see all of her friends.

Even though she was in the so called "popular" group, she only had a few true friends, that including Francie, her twin sister Nadia, and a handful of other girls.

Then there was Eric, one of her best friends, and her brother, Will. Danny and Noah were also in their group, but they mostly hung out with Will, but then there was the fact that even though they had been friends since second grade...

***flashback (7 years before)***

Sydney Bristow had just moved, and it just happened it was already the middle of the school year. But she didn't mind, seeing that she got to attend the same school as Francie Calfo, her best friend for as long as she could remember.

She had known Francie her whole life because their mothers used to work together. As she looked around, Sydney realized she didn't know anyone else in the class. Francie had been kind enough to introduce her to some of her own school friends including Megan, Hannah, Lindsey, Tiffany, and Caitlin.

The day went by in a blur of stories, play-dough snacks, and naps. By the end of the day Sydney had a whole new group of people to call her friends. Even at the young age of 7 she had decided they would be friends forever, and about 7 years later she had been proven right.

***end flashback***

She felt like she was drifting apart from her friends, even though she still loved them to death and would do anything for them. She just felt disconnected with them for some reason, and she didn't think that there was anything she could do to stop it.

She finally arrived to her school, Rambaldi High. She recalled that the principal, Arvin Sloane had named it after some 15th century prophet or something like that.

As soon as she came into clear view of the school, she saw her friends out in the distance sitting on a bench. Once she reached them she immediately spotted her boyfriend, Danny. He was in the same grade as her brother so she had met him when he would come over to her house, or at the football games.

Will, Sark, Danny, and Noah were all on the football team, so she had always seen them then after while talking with each other. She and Danny had also talked a couple of times online and they started to go out that summer.

She leaned in his direction, then gave him a peck on the lips. Then she went to greet Francie.

After Francie, she went up to say a quick 'hi' to her twin sister Nadia seeing how
she hadn't seen her that morning, because Nadia had gotten up early so
Will could give her a ride.

Will always had gotten up early, because once football started he had to get up early anyway to go to the gym to work out. So, he always went and got a head start every year. After greeting her sister it was finally her brother's turn, who just happened to be going out with her best friend Francie.

After talking for a while, the bell sounded signaling the start of the new school day, so they all went off to their classes. Sydney's first class was history with Mrs. Dixon. She was really nice and had known Sydney since birth, because her parents were really good friends with the Dixon's. Mr. Dixon and her father worked together at the air plane factory..
TBC

Hope ya like it and it didnt suck to much!! keep in mind this is my first fic!!!
Pm list
SuperDuck123
Toughcookie47

Addicts List
1.SuperDuck123
2.Toughcookie47
And thanks to liz and ixderevko for helping me start this!!!! and to liz and cookie who are gonna be my betas!

First!

That was great! There were a few things with the "there" and "their" mistakes, but all in all, its was great! :smiley: (I'd take out the beta'd ** things though)

I love how the school is Rambaldi High School... and how it all is metaphoric to Alias itself... with Sloane being the principal and all... :rolleyes: and please... no S/D. :P Ick!!! :lol:

*psst* You should add Juliana somewhere in there.... :D

But anyway... I'm curious to know how Vaughn plays a part in this fic, assuming it is a SV fic... RIGHT!??

-Julia

lol yea i dont kno what to call the school and i forgot to think of something to put in
hmmmm youll find out later but it will start out with i think its angst and then it will go on from tehre u just have to find out! hehehe lol

ToughCookie47 said:
*psst* You should add Juliana somewhere in there.... :D

[post="1380818"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:eek: if your gonna do that you should add a lizzy too :angelic:

K ive read! (agian but shhhhh) lol ya know what i think about this!! lol i like*nods* oks off to tlak to ya now lol. but great start!

psst hey juliana ^_^

Great start. :D
I really like how you managed to use lots of characters from alias already.
I think you caputured Jack perfectly.
Rambaldi high! :lol:
I can see Sloane as an evil principal.
Can't wait to see where this is going. :woot:
Can I get a pm when you update, please?
Update soon

hey yall thnx for all the replies! and heres the pm list and addicts list and an update will prob be a while sry! ill try to get it up by the end of this week or next wed by the latest!! SRY! but who knos if yall can push me to be unlazy enough i might get off my caboose and write! lol
PM List:
SuperDuck123
ToughCookie47
Alias_Rocks_87
lucklass
Phoenixwannabe
Addicts List:
1.SuperDuck123
2.ToughCookie47

What?????????????/ I’m not the pm list? Oh come on I’m hurt. :angry: Did you know my name was Hannah? Was it me that you were referring to? It's cool if it wasn't. :cool: I love the flashback stuff. Tough cookie was right. How does Vaughn play in to this? Ok I’ll shut up now, but I want answers. :Phone:

hey sry i forgot i just wasnt so sure did u wanna be on the addicts list to?? and youll come to understand how he plays into this in time ill post kindad how later! and yea i did i just wasnt sure if u wanted me to refer to u as hannah or flynn! so i guess i have my answer!! lol

Ok time for the wild late night babbling Jori update. First off pm me please. Syd gets to wake up at 6:30... no fari, I have to wake up at 6 gosh darn it. And the Rambaldi thing hehehehe, let's lock up the school. Just for metaphorical reasons of course *eyes darts around* you know...like....locking up Rambaldi OH FORGET IT. Man am I hyper. And they play football, or to quote the waterboy fooseball, I love fooseball/football. I want to join the team. BTW: Addicty please. Wow am I hpyer? Can I tackle Danny so hard that he hurts real bad. Like in The Longest Yard, god I love football movies. Random! Now I need to get the trio together and WRITE. Great Job.

PS (does that apply here??): Jack sounds like my dad, he was exactley like that on the train ride back from Chi town yesterday, talk about ironic. I LOVE THAT SONG. WHO ELSE LOVES ALANIS MORISETTE?

lol idk ill go listen to that song now! lol and yea i think i would agree ur really hyper!! lol ok heres the pm list and addicts list! if i can get bak my chap betad i think i should be able to update tomorrow!
PM List
SuperDuck123
ToughCookie47
Alias_Rocks_87
luckylass
Phoenixwannabe
alias/gglover
Sydney A Vaughn

Addicts List:
1.SuperDuck123
2.ToughCookie47
23.ohiochic2010
any one else??

and HEY! i got to page 2!!!! YIPEE!!! thnx for all the replies

Chapter 2

As soon as the bell rang, Sydney started to walk to history class with Nadia, Francie, Eric, Megan, Hannah, Caitlin, Tiffany, and some others whom she had first period with.

When Sydney first walked into the classroom the first thing she noticed was a blonde boy up at the front talking with Mrs. Dixon. She couldn't place it but something seemed familiar about him.

She shrugged it off and continued walking toward her seat with her friends.

As soon as she had taken her seat between Tiffany and Nadia, the bell rang and the blonde-haired boy was still at the front talking with Mrs. Dixon. Just then, he turned around and Mrs. Dixon introduced him as Michael Vaughn, and Sydney immediately recognized him.

*flashback*

Sydney was in Kindergarten and it was her first day in school. She had just moved to New York from L.A. and she didn't have any friends because her best friend France was still in L.A. She missed her terribly. She hesitantly walked up the front steps to the door but as soon as she opened it a little boy with blonde hair ran past her and nearly knocked her down and didn't even say sorry......................
TBC

hey sry its short! and ill try to finish writing this chapter tonight and try to post it tonight or tomorrow! THNX for all the reviews and now im off to pms!

PM List
SuperDuck123
ToughCookie47
Alias_Rocks_87
luckylass
Phoenixwannabe
alias/gglover
Sydney A Vaughn
ohiochic2010
Jen-Jen

Addicts List:
1.SuperDuck123