Long distance or not?

Are long distance realtionships a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• depends on the people

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ya'll my boyfriend and i are in the middle of trying to decide if we want a long distance realtionship (we live like 27 hours apart now) or not...so i was just wondering what ya'll thought..
i could really use your two-cents!!! thanks

I voted that it depends on the people.

They work for a while..than people start seeing less and less of each other...it becomes more of a burden than a joy, like "I have to go talk to so and so today because we havn't seen each other in a while", etc etc.

I tried to keep a long distance friendship with MSN and even that didn't work....but who knows, if you love someone enough I guess you can make it work......atleast for a while.

~~Spongy!

well it depends on the people...
I have lots of friends who i have long distance relationships with... some i've met on AA. (Shari, Courtney, Asha)
but when it comes to a relationship where dating/love is involved, i think it is too hard to maintain that kind of relationship.

It really depends on the people.

My fiance and I are doing the long distance thing. Through the last three years I have been at school we have been dating. I also have a friend who is dating someone who is away at school in Rhode Island. They have been together over a year.

If you really want to make it work, it will. It just takes good communication and trust.

Good luck!

well...it's not like we will never see each other. i am hopefully going to visit him on spring break and then for summer vacation he is coming back till the next semester..

i don't think it works. but maybe it depends on the ppl and how far away they actually are form each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back