Long distance or not?

Are long distance realtionships a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• depends on the people

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm the same as suzi - my boyfriend has been away for the last six months and i only see him about once a month - even when we were studying together i always went home for the summer and didn't see him for a month or more. it really depends on how much of a foundation you already have with a person - if you wanna make it work you can!!!! :smiley: just as long as you know some time in the future you can be togerther again!!!! there's no point to it if you'll be apart forever!

Nope I say really not a good idea, happened to me a few times, all ended badly. but that might just be me.

i'm sorry tams...do you think you could tell me what happened so that i don't do the same things? you can pm me if you don't want to post it so everyone can read it. thanks so much for your help!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR OPINIONS, THEY REALLY DO MATTER AND I WILL TAKE THEM INTO ACCOUNT...keep them coming :D

LightTraveller said:
Nope I say really not a good idea, happened to me a few times, all ended badly. but that might just be me.
hmmm.....yeah.....long distance doesn't work because sometimes the person won't trust you.

Alias Anna said:
like a pen pal
like writing in letters?

i wouldnt think of doing that...........cause my handwriting is bad. That i still mess up on points cause teachers cant read it

does anybody know of sb who had a successful long distance relationship? i was just wondering.

i kinda do... my best friend up in canada. we still keep in contact and she came to visit me. but i think that in order to have a successful long distance thing you and the other person both have to put in some kind of effort, regardless if it's a romantic relationship or not

Yes, but before I never thought long distant relation could work out.. but now I'm convinced it is possible. And I'm not very easy to convince...

But will you see eacdh other one day ? Cause it's a bit different, it's an internet relationship !

fivetoesonefoot said:
wow, ok i'm really confused. are you guys having a conversation within yourselves? what is going on? :D
Yes, we feel to good to talk to each other. :P

LMAO! of course not.. haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back