Long Life To Live

liliana

Cadet
Summary:Luke sends Twin Suns to Geonosis to pick up some refugees but they also get a distress call from Kamino.But what is Jaina going to find there that will link to her grandparents past and there's somebody on Geonosis that is waiting for them.So what's going to happen?Read and find out.This is also mostly from Jaina's point of view but also occassionally other people's as well.
Couples:Jaina/Jag,Leia/Han and Mara/Luke
Category:Romance/Action/Adventure
Rating:PG
Authors' Notes:Okay I was just watching Attack of the Clones and I was just wondering after Episode 3 what really happened to Padmè I mean Leia might have just been told her mother died and she believed it but what if she went into hiding.Okay this is probably set a few months after Traitor because Jacen is back and he's helping out Jaina with the squadron.I have two new characters named Tessa and Arden they make up the wingmates of Jacen.Jacen is Twins 12,Tessa is Twins 13 and Arden is Twins 14.Also please give me a break I've been writing Star Wars for years but this is the first one I've posted.
Disclaimer:None of these characters belong to me they belong to George Lucas,Timothy Zhan and all the rest of the Star Wars
writers.Tessa,Arden and whoever else doesn't belong to the movies/books belongs to me.

Long Life To Live
by:Lili

Part 1:The Mission And A Parting Of Ways

I sit here wondering why things have happened the way they have these last couple of years I mean with my Jedi training,and then the Yuuzhan Vong attack.I use to be Jaina Solo daughter of Han and Leia Organa Solo,older sister of Anakin,twin sister to Jacen,niece of Luke Skywalker and grandaughter of the great Jedi Anakin Skywalker.

But now I'm not so sure who I am and that is a scary thought how can I not know who I am anymore I think the first time I was really lost was when I first heard that Chewie was dead my friend my protector from childhood I saw my father's grief and I knew that I would get the Vong for what they had done.

And then the big one when Jacen,Anakin,some Jedi and I tried to kill the voxyn queen that was the one that really hurt.Anakin died I felt like I had failed as a big sister how could I let my little brother die how could I do that how could I
leave him.That's not what an older sister is suppose to do she's suppose to protect you at any cost.

And then I had to leave Jacen my other half my twin the only other person who knew me better than I knew myself.I don't know how I did it seriously
leaving him there and then thinking him dead for all those months but then it just seemed I was falling into darkness I didn't need anyone I just wanted to die get rid of the pain.

But then Kyp Durron of all people saved me and then I got charge of the
Twin Suns Squadron from my uncle now that was something and I got my own team who included Kyp,the man I was falling for Colonel Jagged Fel,two of the Wraiths Sharr Latt and Piggy and suddenly there were people who cared about me apart from my family and who cared if I died.

And then I started a relationship with Jag I felt slightly whole again like I could get on with my life because there would always be someone there for me.And the fact that now I'm pretending to be Yun-Harla The Vong's Trickster Goddess it is quite something and now that my brother's back and not dead I'm happy.But there is still that gaping hole in my heart where Chewie and Anakin should be and all the other people I've lost.But even though I have that I still don't know who I truly am.

Here I am sitting in my cockpit making sure everything is running perfectly before I'm called off for another mission to some planet I mean don't get me wrong I love saving people but when will we be able to get rid of the Vong so we can maybe get back our homes.

But I guess in actual fact will we ever be able to go back to Coruscant or wherever else we would go there would always be something different about it people been lost or something like that.

Suddenly my commlink beeped I took it out"Goddess,"I say keeping up the charade."Great One General Antilles wants to see us,"the voice said.

It was Sharr one of my teammates"okay I'm on my way,"I say.She stood up and got out of her cockpit and went to the conference room and everyone was there except for Jag and Kyp"where's Jag and Kyp?"

"Here Great One,"a voice says behind me.I turn around and smile and we all go and sit down at the table then the door opened and I see uncle Luke come in with my Wedge,aunt Mara,my mum and my dad.

They all sit down"okay Twins you have two assignments but it will lead into the same one,"Luke says.I look at him strangely"we got a distress call from both Geonosis and Kamino this morning both places were where supposedly the Clone
Wars started almost fifty years ago so you will split into two teams Jaina I will let you pick who goes where."

I nod but I'm still not getting where he is going with this all I know about the Clone Wars are that that's where my grandparents supposedly met."We need to find out if there is anything left of the first battle any evidence on both planets."

"All right we leave tomorrow morning early,"I say.

Everyone nods"and we need one Solo on each team,"Luke says.I turn and look at him"people won't know who Jacen is but people knew what your grandmother looked like and you've inherited those looks."

"Okay,"I say.

"So you must go to Geonosis the Kamonians never knew your grandmother,"Luke says.

I nod and then we all get up and leave the room"everybody meet me later in Conference Room A so we can do teams,"I say.

"All right,"they say.And we all go our seperate ways.

I feel someone come up behind me it's Jacen"you okay?"he asks.

"Yes I've just been thinking about alot of things today that's all I'll see you later,"I say.I walk off.

A while later I'm sitting in my quarters reading a book when there comes a knock to the door"come in."

The door opens and there is my dad"hi honey,"he says.

"Hi dad,"I say."What's wrong?"

He comes over and sits down beside me and I look at him"I want you to becareful on this mission,"he says.

"I always am I have people looking out for me,"I say.He nods"dad I'll be fine I promise."

"Okay,"he says.A while later I'm sitting in the conference room when everyone comes in and sits down I have the list sitting on my lap as to who goes where"okay Kyp,Zindra,Tilath and Beelyath you are going with Jacen,"I say."Jag,Sharr,Piggy,Tessa and Arden ."They nod"okay we leave at 06:00 right."

"Right,"they say.They left the room I put my head down on the table Jag came
back in and saw me there with my head down and he comes over and sits down beside me I look at him and I smile and he smiles back."Are you all right?"he asks.
I shake my head he presses a kiss to my forehead"come on oh great one you have to get some sleep it will be along journey ahead of us and we need to get our rest."

I look up at him and smile and he smiles back he leads me to my quarters I stand inside and he leans down and kisses me on the lips"good night,"I say.

"Night,"he says.

The next morning I come out onto the landing platform getting ready to leave everybody is there saying goodbye dad and mum are saying goodbye to us."You two becareful out there,"mum says.

"We will mum and we'll find some answers hopefully,"Jacen says.

She nods and she hugs them both and then dad does the same"if you need me call me and I'll be there as soon as I can,"he whispers in my ear.

"I know dad,"I say.I hug him a little more tightly and then step back I look over to Jag standing on the ramp of our ship I presumed he'd already said goodbye to Wedge.He looks over at me and I smile and he smiles back I walk over to him but not before I turn to Jacen and give him a hug"becareful out there,"I say.

"I will,"he says.

I walk away and over to my ship and I stand beside Jag"you ready to go?"I
ask.

"Yes,"he says.

He puts his arm around me and then my dad comes over and I smile at him"you take care of my daughter or else there will be hell to pay,"my dad says.

"Yes sir,"Jag says.He shakes his hand and then everyone else comes onboard and I smile at my dad and he smiles back and then he steps away I wave one more
time.

I walk inside followed by Jag I take the pilot's seat and Jag the co-pilot.I tap into my commlink"Jacen may the force be with you,"I say.

"And may it be with you Jaina,"he says.I smile and then I take off.

I sit there wondering again about who I am I'm about to go off to find something
about my mother and my uncle's past that I wonder maybe should just be left unknown.

TBC....

To see what happens next?Read on.
Please review I want to know what people think.Mm I'm gonna write original when I have more time

Back