Long Time Friends

Dru

Cadet
Disclaimer: Don't own anything. all belongs to JJ, bad robot, etc.

---@---

3 DAYS LATER:

"You wanna go out?" Andy asked syd, after they came back from dinner.

"Sure. But we better not overdo it. We're going to that Villa tomorrow. I'll be right back." Syd told him, as she picked up a sheer top and black low-waisted jeans.

---@---

FIVE MINUTES LATER:

"Syd!! Are you getting quite redy?" Andy wasn't very good at waiting for something or someone.

A moment later, Syd appeared out of the bathroom.

She had curled her hair and was wearing a sufficent amount of make-up on her face.

"You ready?" Syd asked a gaping Andy, "Okay, Close your mouth, Andrew Sark." She grins, as she walks past him.

He dose so and follows her out the door.

---@---

4 A.M.; THE HOTEL LOBBY:

Syd and Andy walked in. Syd holding one of her high-heeled shoes and Andy slumped down on a seat in the lobby.

"That was fun." Syd told him, she still wasn't tired and had a little bit too much wine, "I think I'm gonna take a swim. Care to join me?" She asked, smirking while pulling him out of the seat.

"Maybe. But isn't it a little late for a swim? Maybe, I'll just sit on one off those bench-things." Andy told Syd, as she headed for their room.

---@---

Ten to fifteen minutes later Syd dived into the indoor-pool. She swam for a good while then she got out of the pool.

She was wearing a skimpy Red/black tie-dye bikini. Andy handed her a peach-colored hotel towel. She dryes of very slowly. Like she was in slow-motion or somethin.

Andy couldn't help but be mesmerized.

They were woken up from the slow-motion scene when Syd's mobile rang.

She never went anywhere without here mobile.

"Hello?" Syd asked into her mobile.
---@---

TBC.....

(If you're on ff.net please R&R and if you're somwhere else please E-mail me at angel01@torg.is ~Kasha, 05.03.2003)

Back