Long Way To Go

liliana

Cadet
Fanfic Title: Long Way To Go
Fanfic Description: Nadia/Weiss, Weiss/OC, Vaughn/OC(runs for cover)

Authors Notes: This is another of my Nadia fics this may turn into a series but we'll see. As you can tell I love writing and Nadia is my person of choice right now cause I think shes an awesome character.
Background: Nadia Santos joined APO and became close to her sister and her other colleagues especially to Eric Weiss. They started dating but then she had enough of it all and left breaking Weiss' heart. That was five years ago and shes coming back but she realizes now that nothing will ever be the same again. She finds herself not wanting to get to close to anyone. And the biggest surprise of them all something to do with her sister.
Classification: anything goes pretty much smut,drama,angst,cliffhangers(expect many of those),
Dedication: I dedicate this to my best friend Lizzy she's the beautiful and most wonderful people i have ever had the pleasure of knowing
Disclaimer: None of the best beautiful characters belong to me they belong to JJ Abrams and his wonderful team. Anastacia belongs to me of course
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: none if you've seen up to episode 6 of season 4 its all fair game.

Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Nadia unpacked her things in her new apartment she was back in Los Angeles after five long years of being away. I'm nervous what if Syd doesn't accept me back in her life she thought. She sat down and stared out the window she wants the world to stop and maybe turn back time five years so that she can rethink her decision to leave.

She wrapped her arms around herself when she heard a knock on her door. She got up and answered it, it was her father she had, had contact with him since she'd been away. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her head. "Nadia I'm so glad your back," he said.

Nadia hugged him back "thanks dad," she replied. She walked away from him and sat down on the couch and stared out the window. She wrapped her arms around herself. "So what can you tell me."

Arvin looked at her and sat down in the chair across from her. "Theres nothing you don't already know Nadia," he replied. He took her hands in his but she pulled back he watched her she had changed. "Anything you wish to tell me."

Nadia looked at him and shook her head. "No nothing," she replied. She got up and went to the small kitchen and pulled out two mugs and started making coffee. Sloane shook his head that he didn't want any and she poured some for just herself. She sat down on one of the stools. "So when do you want me in work tomorrow?"

He shook his head and came over and lay his hand on her shoulder. "You needn't face them yet if you don't want to," he said.

She turned looked at him "I want to see them I want to see Syd and even Weiss," she said. She looked down at her cup and traced the rim absentmindedly. "I need this I need to go back to what I was doing I can't keep running."

Sloane shook his head and turned her face towards his. "You were not running you were searching for something more," he said. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow as if to say the difference is. He came over to her "the point is as much as you think you ran away you didn't."

Nadia sighed "I guess your right but I still left and I haven't talked to Syd in all the time I've been gone," she said. She stood up and walked away.

The next day Nadia walked into APO and bit her lip she looked around and saw no one she knew. She kept walking and she saw her father in his office talking to Jack Bristow. She didn't want to disturb them so she kept walking she walked to the desk she'd been assigned and sat down.

She got up and went into the coffee area and poured herself a cup she took a sip and then looked out and she saw Weiss standing with a girl. From here she could see she was tall, blonde, blue eyes and pretty in a mediocre way. She bit her lip again and she looked down not wanting to watch them.

She went back to her desk and sat down Sydney walked over and she looked up at her. "Hi Syd," she said a little apprehensively.

Sydney glared at her and grabbed her arm and dragged her over to an office and she closed the door. "Why the hell did you come back?" she asked.

Nadia rubbed her arm and sat down on the desk. "I came back because I wanted to see you all again," she said. She glared at Sydney for dragging her in here. "What got up your ass anyway."

Sydney folded her arms and stared her right in the eye. "Do you even care that you broke his heart or is that it you have no heart?" she spat.

Nadia mimicked her sisters pose "I didn't want to leave but it was for the best its not like he hasn't moved on," she said. She looked out and saw Weiss talking to the girl again she looked down at her hands and then back at Sydney. "He deserved better than I could give him."

Sydney grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her "he didn't want anyone but you he was happy with any of your insecurities and whatever else you brought into the relationship," she cried. She pulled Nadia into a hug "I found my sister to only lose her again I missed you."

Nadia hugged her back "I missed you too but I needed to get away from this life I never wanted to hurt anyone," she said. She let go of Sydney and smiled at her slightly. "So I don't have any nieces or nephews yet?"

Syd shook her head and looked over where Vaughn was sitting at his desk "nope not yet well not right now anyway," she said. She smiled at her "hey do you want to come over for dinner tonight."

Nadia nodded "sure I'd love to I'll be over at 7," she said. She looked back out over the office and sighed. "I guess I'd better get back to work."

Syd nodded and looked back out as well she spotted someone and smiled. "I'd better go to," she said. She smiled and hugged her sister one last time before leaving the office. Nadia shook her head and went back to her desk.

Sydney walked over to the person who she'd seen and he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth and tangled her fingers in his hair and kissed him deeper.

Nadia walked up to Sydneys house and found the door open she walked in and looked around she saw no one but all the lights were on and she could hear voices from the kitchen. Hmm maybe Vaughns here as well. She walked over to the kitchen and she saw Sydney standing by the cooker she was about to go in when she saw.

Sydney felt two arms wrap around her from behind and she leant back against the chest. "Nadia will be here any minute I don't want to surprise her with this," shes said.

He kissed her neck and slid his hand down and underneath her skirt and stroked her pantyline. "I don't care who catches us I want this finally to be out in the open," he said.

She stroked his hair and leant back and sucked on his neck. "Mmm I know baby but just a little while longer I promise," she said. She pulled his mouth towards hers and kissed him passionately he turned her around and pulled her against him.

Nadia walked into the kitchen "Thomas," she said surprised. He turned around and you saw the face of Thomas Henderson staring back at her.

TBC....

Notes: Thomas Henderson is a character that you'll get to know that was introduced before Nadia left he looks like Jared Leto.

Back