Look Alikes

Hey! are there any J.Los in here? how about Kristen Dunsts? what about Michael Vartan ? - god i hope so :P

Do you resemble any celebs? if you do please post which celeb and a pic if you like, here!!!! đź‘Ť

a lot of people tell me that i look like alexa vega from spy kids :lol:

:gotmilk:

people tell me i look like JG alot.. my two favourite times..
my friend and her mom were watching alias and her mom was like "becky and sydney look awfully alike.."
and then once my friends boyfriend was trying to explain to his cousin what i look like, and a preview of 13 going on 30 came on (they were at the movies) and he goes "she looks alot like her" hehe
i think its just cuz i have the same hair colour and cut.. and we have similar facial features.. except my nose is different.

One person told me I looked a little like Catherine-Zeta Jones (I've got dark brown hair and dark brown eyes) while I've gotten a few that say I look a little like Jen Garner.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Aug 5 2004, 10:58 AM']Natalie portman is very pretty  ^_^  i think she and keria knighty look a lot alike
[post="949427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
hehe, funny you should say that, because i got her once too - my aunt said that to me after she saw POTC :D

But noooo... :lol: I mean I have shorter hair, but I do have the smile (and well I'm not smiling in the picture). And plus with the shorter hair, I have been told that I look like a young Jenna in 13 Going On 30.

wow ! we have so many JG look alikes!!! all you lucky devils! :P

bondgal 2007 when i first looked at you i thought you looked like ashlee simpson, not at the nose part - but you eyes and smile ^_^

i think alicia silverstone is an awesome person, she's so sweet, and she's very pretty :smiley:

thanks for post y'all :blowakiss:

People used to tell me I looked like Christina Ricci or Wednesday from the Addam's Family. I didn't see it then and I still don't see it now. :blink: Someone told me I looked like Ashley Judd once, but ha, I'm not seeing that either.

I have a pic in my profile. Please agree with me that I don't look like Wednesday. :P

:lol: actually, you kinda do look a teensy weensy bit like Wednesday, but only in the eye department ^_^

lol i was just reading your interests, and the part about your friends pic being a little italian man, and the girl was trying to pick her up was hilarious :lol:

Vaughn said:
[post="949427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Hence the reason why Kiera is in The Phantom Menace... any scenes where Padme and Amidala are together the handmaid is Kiera... not Natalie blue screened in

I get compared to Jack Black alot of the time but once or twice John Fruicante... with his long hair (although mine is alot shorter than that was)

I get the Frusciante comments only when I have my beard... like now.

Oh and Jouhn Frusciante is for those who don't know the Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist.

Worryingly my mum compared me the other day to Jean Reno... when he is playing Leon

Back