Look Alikes

hotpot said:
Thank you!! :flowers:
[post="956771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LoL, no problema!

Funny, today I was watching Dude, Where's My Car with a boy and when the movie started he was like, "You really look like that small twin" (Marla Sokoloft - or however you spell it) and then when they first showed her he was like "Oh yeh, definitely" and then he followed it up with "Yeah, she's really cute" :D

hotpot said:
People used to tell me I looked like Christina Ricci or Wednesday from the Addam's Family. I didn't see it then and I still don't see it now. :blink: Someone told me I looked like Ashley Judd once, but ha, I'm not seeing that either.

I have a pic in my profile. Please agree with me that I don't look like Wednesday. :P
[post="953930"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think you look like her at all. i think you are much prettier. :smiley:

I didn't really think I look like anyone, but I'e been told I look like Margeux Hemmingway. I had no idea of what she looked like (I was thinking of her sister Muriel, who isn't much different). I guess we look similar. I'm not gonna fight it. I figure she was a cover girl for a few years there. Why not take it as a compliment. :D

Breezy

People used to tell me I looked like the girl from "My Girl" when I was a bit younger... lol hope I grew out of that. I've never seen the movie, but I know what she looks like. ^_^

People keep telling me that I look like this soap opera actress....and then there this one time when I went to my sister's friends wedding, and this lady comes up to me and she's like can you come with me for a sec...and I don't even know her...and I'm just like :confused:

But then my mom tells me to go...with that "or else you look rude" face....so I go...and she takes me to a bunch of nosy ladies...and she's like " :woot: OMG doesn't she look like blah blah blah...." and then they all were staring at me and nodding and making commetns about me and what about me is simialr to her, and what's different <_<

ETA: it was such an embarassing embarassing experience :blush2:

People tell me I look like Jessica Simpson and I'm like NOOOOO I want to look like Jennifer Garner! But no i get stuck with her! I'd rather look like Melissa or someone lol

Jessica Simpson is pretty :D i don't have a pic but people say I look likr Michelle Tratchenberg/ Dawn from Buffy and The girl in Eurotrip :lol: I see some resemblance too :lol:

i get that i look like audrey hepburn and catherine zeta-jones a lot. it's so cool. i also get JG sometimes. lol. but i say i look mostly like audrey hepburn. lol.

lol pooh bear :lol: i have a friend who looks a lot like rachel leigh cook, from josey and the pussycats and she's all that :P

audrey hepburn is a classic beauty and julia stiles has such a lovely smile ^_^

lol by all the replies i have gotten so far, i'm starting to think that we should all go down to movie auditions to be body doubles :lol:

..well i don't think i look like any celeb i can remember, but honestly when i first saw this topic i got all excited cause there's this couple of celebs which i think are freaking alike, and i want to tell! :woot: ..Sarah Jessica Parker and...Sheryl Crow :woot: ..c'mmon don't you think they look alike? a lot? and, Bradley Cooper, and that guy who plays Reese Witherspoon's husband in "Sweet Home Alabama"?..THEY DO! ! :woot: ...and Bondgal, i think you look like that girl from that surf movie..what's it called?..errg i can't remember...or, or Geena Lee Nolin.. :lol: ..really you do.

I can kinda see that they look alike :blink: i think Julia Stiles and that one girl from Swimfan, Perfect Score, and ummmm! felgercarb dunno her name but she looks just like her!

well, my friend has a picture in her locker that looks a ton like me, but i can't remember who it is :lol:

i look somewhat like liv tyler, but w/ some freckles on my face. <_< if only i looked like jennifer garner! :whistle:

Back