Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Look Back: Disguises

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Azhria Lilu, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

Today we look back at the AllAlias.com staff's favorite disguises of season two so far.

Here they are, in no paticular order:

[​IMG]
    Episode 02: Trust Me
    alias . Betricia Cunelli

[​IMG]
    Episode 07: Counteragent
    alias . Japanese Geisha

[​IMG]
    Episode 12: The Getaway
    alias . punk girl

[​IMG]
    Episode 13: Phase One
    alias . "friend"

[​IMG]
    Episode 19: Endgame
    alias . southern girl

2. Katelyn

Katelyn Rocket Ranger

Oh those are cool... I like the first one

3. nance

nance TUMS

YES! the Betricia Cunelli disguise is awesome and i love that dress and the sunglasses!!! :D

4. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

I love southern girl b/c she put that together so fast so well on the spur of the moment

5. goofygal

goofygal Rocket Ranger

i love the first picture. that eppy was one of my favs. i loved the song they played when she walked ou! love ya babes~me~ ;)

6. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

I loved Phase one's disguise and I laughed out loud when she used Endgames disguise. What memories. So what's happening? Are Second Double and the Telling combined into one episode on Sunday?
    kylo4

7. Sophie

Sophie in love

I love Phase one's disguise + "what was wrong with the black one...."

8. Sydney421

Sydney421 Rocket Ranger

I personally like the southern girl disguise because she pulled that all together in a conveniance store restroom! How cool! :D

9. Marlene

Marlene Guest

Yay! It posts the name Betricia Cunelli! I loved episode and the whole outfit. The southern girl thing was very cute. everytime i walk in to the covience store i think of that!

10. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

i loved Betricia Cunelli and my fav is definately endgames one becuase like sydney said it was pulled together so fast!

11. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

Betricia Cunelli was definitely the best one ... but the southern girl was the most fun ...

12. Tommy

Tommy Seeing A Ghost

It really wasn't a "southern girl", it was a WV girl--she said that at least. That is our unfortunate accent :( Luckily, I don't have except for a few words here and there.

13. Marlene

Marlene Guest

aww...i love southern accents. forest gump got me addicted in practicing it....now alias. but you can't exactly walk around ny bleating out in a fake southern accent. :(

Run Forest! RUN!

Momma always says, "Life is like a box of chocolates and ya never know whatcha gonna get!"

14. aliasrocks

aliasrocks Rocket Ranger

i dont like the first one very much. but my fav. is the punk and i also like the geisha

15. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

giesha is number one!

16. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

oooo i love thos epics...i love those aliases...i love the show!!!!!i cant wait till the finale but i will be soooos ad afte rit!!!!!

17. aliasgurl

aliasgurl Rocket Ranger

i loved the southern one! i was laughing so much when i first saw it cuz i never imagined jg with a souther accent.

18. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

Although the WV accent is far off from Kentucky's It made me laugh a lot because it sounded so familiar. Heehee!

19. Agent Jadelyn

Agent Jadelyn Captain

M AUSTRALIAN AND HAVENT SEEN ANY OF SEASON TWO BUT IF THIS DISGUISES ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY I CANT WAIT. P.S. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHE ALIAS IS RETURNING TO AUSTRALIA?

20. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

when was the last time there? they definitly should do it there i think, and they should do one in israel where they go to get a rambaldi artifact or seomething