Look Back: Favorite Quotes

Azhria Lilu

Captain
All this week, leading up to the season two finale on Sunday, we're looking back at season two so far.

So today, here are the AllAlias.com team's favorite ten quotes from Season 2 (in no particular order):

No Dad. You understand something. You took away my choices in life. You programmed me to be a spy. I will never forgive you for this. ~ Sydney, "The Indicator"

There is one way for you to verify if my nocturnal activities are a security risk, Miss Kane, but somehow I think we’d both prefer the torture. ~ Jack, "The Abduction"

What was wrong with the black one? . . . Do you think it’s comfortable wearing clothes like this? ~ Sydney, "Phase One"

Legally he’s right. Ethically he’s an ass. ~ Jack, "A Free Agent"

You may need to think of yourself as an honorable husband, a father figure, but I won’t ever see you that man in you--which, frankly, is why we have this agreement . . . Never talk to me about your love for Sydney again. ~ Irina "Truth Takes Time"

I’d say you’re setting me up to be killed or I underestimated your love for your wife. ~ Irina, "Truth Takes Time"

"Hi. Welcome. Don't kill me." - Marshall, The Passage, Part I

Sydney can be stubborn. Where she got that from is anyone's guess. ~ Jack, "A Dark Turn"

You’re too forgiving, Sydney. Don’t pretend I’m something I’m not. I’ve never been a real mother to you and you don’t owe me a second chance. ~ Irina, "A Free Agent"

"You do have an oven, you know. We can reheat it." ~ Vaughn, "Double Agent"

That makes 3 Jack, 3 Irina, 2 Sydney, 1 Marshall, 1 Vaughn.
:D

Is this because Second Double and the Telling are one episode together, so they both count as the Season Finale?

I love those quotes and it made me remeber all the times and places and episodes that they were said in. I can fully say, I'm beginning to look back. *Sob.* Lol.
kylo4

all I can say is, where's the Weiss quotes! ;)

Great job on the quotes though guys. You picked some great ones. :D

lenkid said:
all I can say is, where's the Weiss quotes! ;)
No man naturally smells as good as you do now. ~ Weiss, "Phase One"

was on my compiled list. I almost put the "Give me some sugar" quote on my list as well. Fortunately, I didn't have to make the final decision!
;)

Oh, oops, and

If we end up sharing a cell in federal prison, I'm not giving you a drawer. ~ Weiss, "Endgame"

was also on my list.
;)

One of my favorite quotes is
Weiss: Do really want some space, or are you and I going to get drunk? There's this bar you won't even remember tomorrow.

One of my favorite quotes is-
Weiss(to Vaughn): Do really want some space, or are you and I going to get drunk? There's this bar you won't even remember tomorrow.

favorite quote of all time
I am returning you generous gift of ... (forgot it) because the man i was to marry ended up being a deceitful two faced sex crazed jackass-Francie something along those lines

I have to say that weiss comes up with the best quotes...he's a funny guy!!! But I still love Phase One's..."What was wrong with the black one". That was a classic. I'm glad she killed the guy, well sorta...

i love -

"if we end up sharing a cell in federal prison, I'm NOT giving you a drawer!" - weiss (dont know wat episode exactly lol)

i also like the whole scene w/ syd being a "friend" and with weiss and vaughn talkin in the background in the post-superbowl episode.

I love the one where jack says she stubborn and he doesn't know where she got it from. I thought that was hilarious!

Back