Look what this has done to AA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bondgal2007 said:
Courtney, I have been betrayed lots of my friends, but we realize it was gay and we forgive and forget. I love you, think about the book of marine animals! And ur surprise!!
i hate the word gay!!!! lmao!!!! :D and true say!!
kiki!!!! don't leave f**k them people and don't let them get to u!!!if they're bein a b**ch 2 u then leave them!!! k!!!

Oh Kiki, I'm sorry for those ppl ! Because they don't mean anything ! If you want to take a break, do it, it'll be good for you, like it's good to me :smiley:
Kiss and hug :kissme:

Please don't leave..... I don't know the whole story but I think it would be very big lost if you leave!!!!!

Kiki, I really don't want you to leave, please stay! I don't really understand everything that's been going on lately but I'm here for you and so are a lot of people. Ultimately it's up to you, but I want you to stay!

Kiki I would never ever lie to u or any aa people but to hurt someone like that...tahts horrible...I feel likeI can trust everyone on here and to have the happen it hurts.....I want u to kno I'm also thinking about leaving and probablt coming back but i think i need to take a break....I love you Kiki and hope you stay...we can get past this....anyone who hurts people for fun...ugh they mae me sick....to think you have a good friend and tell them everyone and have them stab you in the back...Its the worst feeling in the world....we can overcome this....we can get through this...its going to take time for all of us to trust everyone again...Kiki I kno exactly how u feel and i hope you come back to us soon if u leave...
Lots of love
Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back