Looking for a Co-Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, my name is jen. i'm new to this board but i'm a member of many others. i have never written an alias fic before and i was wondering if anyonw would like to co-write one with me? i have a great idea but i just can't seem to get it out of my head & into the comp. drop me a line if ur interested.

Hey! I haven't written a fic yet-- results won't be too good :(, but I would really like to welcome you to the forums!!! Welcome to AA :smiley:! ~Eva

I've written one so i think ur best bet is to go with some1 more experience LOL but if u wanna take ur chances go ahead LOL oh BTW im sydney some call me BB though and welcome to AA and have a fantastic NEW YEAR

i am a really good creative writer as i can just rite a story with a subject, in this case: ALIAS lol anywho if ya want help go to BB or PM me im JESSE

welcome

If you want to do a humour-ish type one, I'm pretty good at those. :smiley: PM me if u like.

An WELCOME TO AA :welcome: :balloons: :balloons: :welcome:

I would offer to do one with ya, but it seems you got loads of offers already LOL.
but yeah, if u want, i cud do one with ya, but i guess thats an offer. But yeah. Everyone who's already posted is a great writer, you could do a lot worse than picking any of the above LOL!!
that dont help much but yeah.
and welcome to AA.

~steph

thanx guys. i had a block before when i asked for help, but it's coming along nicely now. i've gotten a couple of ppl to beta for me and they have been so great. thanx especially to penny.

here's a sneak peek:
title - Nothing Is What It Seems - 2 parts

part 1 - The Most Important Lesson
sark's first deep-cover mission.

part 2 - Death Is Only The Beginning
sark's ghosts come back to haunt him. takes place during syd's 2 missing years and continues on through s3.

i only have peices of both parts written so far but i'll post it as soon as i finish.

lots of love to everyone that offered to help. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back