Looking for a fic.....

Brittany

Mrs. Depp
It's called Five Years and Fifty Lilac bushes or sumthing like that. Andi wrote it and it was like my favorite fanfic....I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore though. Anyone seen it posted somewhere?

the title is Syd's answer when the doctor asks her how much she's forgotten. That's the author's summary.

well.. Sydney is married to Vaughn, she has a daughter and they live in Canada, a place called sackville or something, I dunno, but anyways, she got knocked out and she forgot about the past couple years, basically their life there. Umm, so there's a guy from the past who comes back and manipulates her to get something for him and she runs into Irina and they escape and go back home, oh and Jack lives in Sackville with them, and Irina and Jack end up together, and things end. eH, I'm not the best at explaining it... but there's a sequel called smokescreen, that one's pretty good too ^_^

i'ts on both FF.net and Sd-1.com. I have never had a chance to read it though.
--Mandy :angelic:

thanks so much guys! I have to re-read that now..and what's this about a sequel? o well, I'll just go see about it on sd-6. thanks again!

Back