Looking for a Quote

Nad

Cadet
With as many die hard fans for Alias we shoudl be able to figure out quotes people can't remember! I have one I really want. I think it was from the last episode of Season1. It was between Syd and Vaughn and it was while they were in the train station. Can anyone help?

I got it :

Vaughn "Hey."

Syd "Hi."

Syd "How did you find me ?"

Vaughn "You told me a couple of months ago that when you feel the need to disappear you go to the observatory. But the observatory was closed. And then I remembered you said the pier calms you down. But you weren't there, and you weren't at the bluffs and the palisades, either."

Syd "You didn't really do to all those places ?"

Vaughn "Yeah I did. And then I remembered, you liked the train station too. Normal ppl going to their normal jobs."

Sydney "I can't believe you remembered that !"

Vaughn "He's contacted you, hasn't he ? Khasinau ? And he wants the page, you're going to give it to him."

Syd "You came here to stop me."

Vaughn "My father used to keep a diary, and when I was a kid I used to say 'hey dad, only girls keep diaries' and he'd just laugh. He was a really good guy, my dad. Yeah. But he was too hard on himself. I mean he was such a company guy that whenever he slipped up even in the slightest way he took it too personally. There were a few operations - his last one among them - that he questioned. Operations he refused to participate in. But only in his diary, he'd write out what he wanted to say to the CIA director. I mean, things he could never say in real life. He was a company man, and I loved him very much. But it killed him, never questioning orders. His blind devotion to the job. If you're doing what I think you're doing, I'm in, if you need me."

Syd "Thank you."

Back