Looking for the DVD Easter Egg?

Jinnie

Chronic Lurker
As posted on TWOP by yumytaffy:

To anyone still looking for an Easter egg, in the menu screen for the Paley festival clip, if you move your mouse or arrow button on your remote or whatever to the black part next to the picture of Ron Rifkin, a Rambaldi eye appears. When you select it, there’s a short clip of Jennifer Garner talking about Sydney’s isolation in S3.

The Paley festival clip!?!?!?

What is that? Are you talking about the Alias S3 DVDs? I don't see anything about no Paley festival clip on Disc 6 where the bonus features are...

Please help!

Thanx for the info though

OK thank you Jinnie! :kiss: :lol:

Oooh Jennifer is so sweet when talking about Sydney... it seems like she's talking about herself!

Poor Sydney, poor Jen! I feel bad for her after hearing that. This is something that of course, we've all discussed and yes: no Francie + no Will = lonely Syd.

Look at her while she says all of that. It really is like she's talking about herself.

Please don't doublepost. :smiley: That's what 'edit' is for.

Well, I don't know when she did that recording, but if it's anywhere near when she and Michael broke up, she might be drawing on a bit of personal experience when she was talking about her character.

xinli11 said:
Well, I don't know when she did that recording, but if it's anywhere near when she and Michael broke up, she might be drawing on a bit of personal experience when she was talking about her character.
[post="992012"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

xinli, that's during the filming of Resurrection - look around and you'll see.

Can we all quote this and bang our heads against the wall?

:banghead:

ivand67 said:
xinli, that's during the filming of Resurrection - look around and you'll see.

Can we all quote this and bang our heads against the wall?

:banghead:
[post="992092"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I haven't had a chance to look at the egg yet. I'm still at work..GRRR.. should bring in the DVD and run it on one of my 3 monitors ;) That'll give me motivation to get through the day.

Jinnie said:
As posted on TWOP by yumytaffy:

To anyone still looking for an Easter egg, in the menu screen for the Paley festival clip, if you move your mouse or arrow button on your remote or whatever to the black part next to the picture of Ron Rifkin, a Rambaldi eye appears. When you select it, there’s a short clip of Jennifer Garner talking about Sydney’s isolation in S3.
[post="991829"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

How is that a spoiler? And why doesn't it work on the main page?

Why, you're welcome. ;)

Some people prefer to find Eggs on their own, I was simply doing them that courtesy. Also, keep in mind that Invision 2.0 is not in the final version yet. There will be some glitches or mods that perform oddly, and apparently spoiler tags on the portal qualify for such an instance.

Not gotta the S3 DVD yet....which is rare for me not to get it the moment they put it on the shelf...but payday isn't until Friday.

Anyways, was there any eggs on the S1 and S2 dvds?? If so, how do you access those. THANKS!

Jinnie said:
Why, you're welcome. ;)

Some people prefer to find Eggs on their own, I was simply doing them that courtesy. Also, keep in mind that Invision 2.0 is not in the final version yet. There will be some glitches or mods that perform oddly, and apparently spoiler tags on the portal qualify for such an instance.
[post="992366"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh cool.

Thanks for telling us about this egg!!!!

So maybe I'm a little slow, but I had never heard about anything like this before....are there any eggs in the Season 1 or 2 DVDs??? If there are, could someone post something about them??? (y)

There are no eggs, as far as I can tell for S1 and 2. However, the concetp of eggs have been around for ever, it dates back to computer software initially, where the designers of the software would usually put a hidden screen of credits, or just something fun, that's triggered by a specific squence of actions. If you lookup easter eggs on the web, you'll see a lot of your favorite apps and now DVDs have easter eggs in them.

xinli11 said:
There are no eggs, as far as I can tell for S1 and 2.  However, the concetp of eggs have been around for ever, it dates back to computer software initially, where the designers of the software would usually put a hidden screen of credits, or just something fun, that's triggered by a specific squence of actions.  If you lookup easter eggs on the web, you'll see a lot of your favorite apps and now DVDs have easter eggs in them.
[post="993496"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The old PC game "Prince" had some classic video game easter eggs too...

And yeah, easter eggs are everywhere on DVDs these days.

When you watch the dvd's on your computer....does the S3 set contain the spyware problem of the S2 set, because that caused HUGE problems from me last year.

I must be really stupid, I still can't find anything for that festival clip on the 5th DVD. All I have is something for the Museum of TV & Radio...can someone please help me out? (n)

Ok so the easter egg is on disk 5. Great cause I have been having to world's hardest time finding it! Hey I read something about the S3 set there was going to be something about Marshell's gadgets?! ;)

Back