Lord of the Rings soundtracks

Me!!!! I got the soundtracks right after I saw the movie, and I love them. Each is so different and amazing. I love the Fellowship one better....my favorite is Amon Hen (I'm pretty sure that's the spelling) and I loved the Enya song on it too.

OMG Enya is amazing they should have had her in TTT too! And I really like In Dreams. And TTT was soooooooooo cool Forth Eorlingas was amazing.

I really love Enya, and she did a beautiful job in the soundtrack. She in my opinion also deserved to do it. She wrote a song, Lothlorien, quite a while ago. I think that she wasn't in TTT soundtrack because a lot of people were mad that the soudntrack was "hyped" up and always connected with Enya. Many felt Howard Shore did not get the credit he deserved. I'm really glad that he won an Oscar for FOTR. I read an article stating he was inelligible for a nomination for TTT because it was not "an original score" because it followed/continued from FOTR. It is kind of sad since I felt TTT's music was brilliant.

I don't really know. I just kind of keep getting a lot of cool information. It is great stuff to know. Fun to share with people.

Gollum's Song from TTT is so cool! I love it.

New Live set up a website where Gollums Song could be downloaded. The catch was that at the time TTT was not to be released for 2 months. I got two months of listening to that "freaky" song. It is so cool and perfect for Gollum. I remember being really excited just listening to the intro because the music was gorgeous!

Nad said:
New Live set up a website where Gollums Song could be downloaded. The catch was that at the time TTT was not to be released for 2 months. I got two months of listening to that "freaky" song. It is so cool and perfect for Gollum. I remember being really excited just listening to the intro because the music was gorgeous!
yeah I remember that! theonering.net (my 2nd home ;) ) had a link to it. Thats a really cool song, Emiliana Torrini is amazing.

And Howard Shore should have been nominated for this year!!! :angry:

I think they did. That would be pretty cool. It may sound to weird to some, but I'm a big fan of the Beatles. I love the violin pieces in TTT in Helm's Deep, and the other Rohan scenes. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Back