Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

a new poster!

rotkteaser.jpg

That's a freaking awesome poster :woot:!!! Man, you guys are giving me lessons in this big time!! One word....WHOA!!!! Now I totally gotta go and read those books!!! I know I said it before but that's for all the kick ass info and whatnot.

Krazed :ninja:

clarissima said:
Thanks krazed, and you're welcome! You know...you live up to your name. In a good way. ;)
Thanks for the comment. Sometimes I talk so much I eiter 1)confuse the person I'm talking to, 2)totally go off on somethinf (i.e. how great Legoals, Aragorn, Alias, the list can go on), 3)confuse myself cause I talk too fast. In short if it's something I like I won't shut up. Time to stop rambling.

Less than a year for the ROTK!!! Oh YEAHHHHHHH!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

My sentiments exactly Legolas! :P

I saw The two towers on new years I liked it.. I thought the dwarf was funny, and I hate the fact that Aragon and Arwin... are all not getting things together and stuff.ha I thought the battle was cool, and I thought Smeeel was funny lol especially when hes talking to himself! lol it was very well done

AG

Krazed said:
Whoa!!!! You guys are freaking awesome!! Thanks so much! I haven't read the book yet but it's on my things to do list.

Ok only last question. If the Elves aren't the largest group of people and man is not, then who is?

Hard to say...Elves, Men, and Dwarves were all kind of dwindling at the time of the War of the Ring. However, if you count the people of Harad and the others loyal to Sauron, men were probably the most populous

When I saw the movie it seemed to me that everyone was dying. But then at the same time more people keep popping up. First of all those tree things (sorry i don't know what they're called) then all those Elves coming out no where. I really need to get to reading those books so I can know more.

:ninja:

The trees are ents, and the elves werent actually supposed to be at Helms Deep. And Haldir wasnt supposed to die :( And I'm pretty sure the odds were better than 300 against 10000... and at the end the huorns were supposed to come. They're kinda like ents.

Read the books! They are amazing.

I really did not care for the Lord Of the Rings movie!! I fell asleep while watching it!! My A.T. teacher is trying to get me and my sister to read the books, but I only like romance stuff!! I'm really not into fantasy things like elfs and hobbits and things like that!! :redhair:

twinzz2003 said:
I really did not care for the Lord Of the Rings movie!! I fell asleep while watching it!! My A.T. teacher is trying to get me and my sister to read the books, but I only like romance stuff!! I'm really not into fantasy things like elfs and hobbits and things like that!! :redhair:
I will refrain from making rude comments, i will refrain from making rude comments... :P

Ok, you are officially crazy :P How could you not like it?!? Both the books and the movies are amazing! At least just try them!!!