Fantasy Lord of the Rings

Yeah, I'll admit I almost cried when Haldir cried. He was one of my favorite elves, besides Legolas. But I am soooo excited for ROTK...I'm already counting down!

Follower of Rambaldi said:
i have a question...who mothered arwen? are she and elrond married?
Arwen's mother is Celebrian. Yes, she and Elrond are married. She had Elladan and Elrohir (Arwen's brothers) and Arwen, and then she was captured and tortured by orcs. She got a wound that couldnt be completely healed, and so she sailed to Valinor.

btvaughn said:
Yeah, I'll admit I almost cried when Haldir cried. He was one of my favorite elves, besides Legolas. But I am soooo excited for ROTK...I'm already counting down!
I did cry... he wasn't supposed to die! :(

SiriCerasi said:
i have a question...who mothered arwen?  are she and elrond married?
Arwen's mother is Celebrian. Yes, she and Elrond are married. She had Elladan and Elrohir (Arwen's brothers) and Arwen, and then she was captured and tortured by orcs. She got a wound that couldnt be completely healed, and so she sailed to Valinor.
As soon as possible, I'm changing my name to Celebrian, either that or Luthien, luckily, my parents don't care too much.

No, the trees did not freak me out...that much, to whomever asked.

And poor poor Haldir, for me, the guy ranks above Legolas. Sorry.

SiriCerasi said:
thank you! :D

SiriCerasi said:
thank you! :D
sure :)