Lord of the Rings

:D me too! I have only read the core series, I wanna read the HOME but i wish they would put them all into one book! my parents would never let me buy 12 or however many it is...

core just being lotr... the originals. HOME is the history of middle earth, other books written about middle earth in general (its history :rolleyes: )

SiriCerasi said:
core just being lotr... the originals. HOME is the history of middle earth, other books written about middle earth in general (its history :rolleyes: )
Oh okay I get it now!! :blush: The only book I've read about the history of Middle Earth is the Silmarillion (if you consider that the history).

Wow! I'd like to lay my hands on those. Maybe I'll check out amazon. I've read the books countless times. They are really good. Some people do have a problem with the detail that Tolkein uses to describe places, I love them but I've had friends stop reading because of that. My friend has all the HOME books, I tend to borrow them off and on. They are extremely interesting.

He is a genius! My sister even had to write a paper on a genius and she wrote it on him! I wish I had when i had to write that paper ^_^

Back