Loser Clique

felgercarb! i didnt mean to make that many topics!! I would press the post new topic and i would get this message that said fatal error so i thought it wasnt working...felgercarb could an admin help me!! Im sorry I didnt mean too AHHHHH!!!

LMAO!! one more manifestation of my loserdry...I POSTED 5 OF THESE TOPICS!! I didnt mean tooo!!!! AHHH!! felgercarb!!! lol...i didnt think it was working because i kept getting this error message afterwards...so i went ack and clicked again!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

SydB_JenG said:
LMAO!! one more manifestation of my loserdry...I POSTED 5 OF THESE TOPICS!! I didnt mean tooo!!!! AHHH!! felgercarb!!! lol...i didnt think it was working because i kept getting this error message afterwards...so i went ack and clicked again!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!
i think its hilarious!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ahhhhhhhh!!! I'VE LOST ALL MY INSPIRATION!!! ARRRGH! NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!! IRINA I'M SUCH A LOSER!! I dint save any...
I CANT BELIEV YOU LOST ALL OF IT!!!!! OMG!!! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!!! WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF JUMPING IRINAS!!! THAT WAS A LOT OF WORK JO!!!!

SydB_JenG said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ahhhhhhhh!!! I'VE LOST ALL MY INSPIRATION!!! ARRRGH! NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!! IRINA I'M SUCH A LOSER!! I dint save any...
I CANT BELIEV YOU LOST ALL OF IT!!!!! OMG!!! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!!! WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF JUMPING IRINAS!!! THAT WAS A LOT OF WORK JO!!!!
I DONT KNOW!!!! ARRRGH!!! I HAD SO MUCH TOO!!!! ugh...now what I type will be second rate.... :angry: :banghead: see, that emoticon is really becoming my symbol now..

psst, scroll up

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Mo, i think you're beyond help ;)
LMAO!!! I know!! why was i getting an error message afterwards if it was posting the topics??? I thought maybe it couldnt post the topic because of the smilies so i changed them...then i took them off...then i thought it was the word "Loser" like it wasnt aloud or something!! 5 topics!! LMAO!! im such a fricking loser!!!

Aliasgirl47 said:
SydB_JenG said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
STAMP ME! STAMP ME! I AM ALWAYS ACTING LIKE A LOSER AND SAYING LOSER LIKE THINGS!
*stamps Mandi's forhead*...there ya go!!! You're in!! lol!
yay! i am now an official loser! wahoo!

i am going to bed now to have loserlike dreams!
Night Mandi!! Im glad you are a loser!!! lol! LONG LIVE THE LOSERS!!!...I think its cool that we're so comfortable with our loserness lol!

I did...I did it while you were sleeping...dont worry...we were stamped at the same time...I Would never let you go unstamped lol...

Back