Loss of a Friend

I know I have enough fics going on here but I had to post this. if ya like it ask for a pM.
I don't own any of these characters unfortunatley. they Belong to JJ.
Summary: It's S3 it's going to be a lil angsty. this is my first angst so if it's sucks sorry. anyway They already know Lauren is evil,SV aren't together (yet).
The rating pg-pg13. Here is the first chapter For Loss of a Friend

Sydney & company were in conference room. Michael couldn't stop staring at Sydney. Michael couldn't get Sydney off his mind. or stop daydreaming about,holding her, kissing her even making love to her. Ever since they found out Lauren was the mole Michael couldn't get Sydney out of his head. It has been 6 months since Lauren was discovered. The only problem was Sydney was avoiding him ever since the Lauren incident. Michael didn't know why she was avoiding him so much. Sydney would look over at him staring at her and would look away.
Jack saw him and gave Vaughn a cold stare as if to say I'll kill you if you keep looking at her. Michael didn't pay attention the whole meeting.

"Vaughn" Michael's thoughts were interupted by dixon. "yeah" Michael replied. "are you with on this?" Dixon asked. "yes of course" Vaughn replied. "you look like your in another world" Dixon said. "alright Vaughn has agreed to go on the 3 month surveillance mission." dixon. "wait I didn't say- before he could finish Dixon said "we meet back in 2 hours" "what the hell Mike why did you take that mision" Weiss asked as they left the conference room. "I wasn't paying attention Eric. "Michael said.
"were you daydreaming about Sydney again?" Weiss asked. "what if I was?" Michael said. "Mike Syd want nothing to do with you." Weiss said. "you don't know that" Michael said. "yeah I do she said Vaughn I want nothing to do with you" Weiss said. "shutup" Michael said. "sorry man" Weiss said. "help me get out of this mission weiss" Michael said. Eric started to speak then Sydney walked by them and Michael just watched her and blocked Weiss out."how's that sound?" Weiss said. "what?" Michael said. "damnit Vaughn" Weiss said. "sorry Eric." Michael said.

Michael went up to see Sydney. "hey Syd" Michael said very giddy. Sydney just looked at him for a second and said "what do you want Vaughn?" her saying kinda made him feel stupid for coming over to see her. "just wanted to see you" Michael said. "oh" Syndey said as her face lit up a little and she gave him a little smile. It had been awhile since Michael had made her smile . Before they could get any farther Will tippin came up from Behind her and gave he a hug She turned around and said "will!!!" as she gave him a hug. Michael was totally disappointed. "will what are you doing here?" Sydney asked. "the Witness Protection said I could come back and work for The CIA again with you here in LA." Will said. "wow this is great Will!!!!" Sydney said as she gave hi another hug.

Then Will Saw Vaughn "hey Vaughn" Will said. as he went to shake his hand.
"hey will" Vaughn said. "how's your wife?" Will asked. "we got divorced" Micahel said. "oh" Will said. Sydney knew talking to Will was killing him. "will wanna see Marshall?" Sydney asked. "sure"will said. Sydney took him over to see Marshall.
Michael couldn't even look at Will the same.All he could think about was what Sydney told him about Warsaw. Will touching her kissing her made him sick. He should be the one holding her ,kissing her. comforting her when she's had a hard day. The Fact was he wasn't and he feared he was never going to be again.
tbc..... I know short chapter but I just wanted you to get a feel of this story if you like it just ask for a PM. the chappies will get longer promise. hope ya liked it.

sexcivaughan14 said:
thanks:D...just so you know...i'll post here and then it'll become a 'hot topic' and more people'll look at is
[post="997518"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She means it. But I really like the story. Can I get a PM when you update? I would really appreciate it. :D

Can't wait for this to continue!!!!!! :D
I'm always up for some good SV!!!!!!! :2love:
So please PM me when you update!!!!!!
And please geet Vaughn out of that mission, OR send Syd with him!!! It sounds like they could use some alone time, don't ya think????? :P

MJ :P :angelnot:

My Pmlist at the moment oh and thnax for posting to try and make it a hot topic :D
sexcivaughan14
shotput25ash
SarahBear
santosaiden
Spy_Love

Thanx for all the great reviews and here's chapter 2!!!!
Chapter 2
Sydney was Showing Will all over the office. Will, Sydney,&Marshall were talking.
Michael was sitting at his desk watching Sydney. Jealous that Will was standing right next to her and he wasn't. This was getting ridiculous he shouldn't be jealous of Will just standing there right next to her but he was. He wanted Sydney so badly. He felt like sd-6 was still around he couldn't touch Sydney or kiss her. and was jealous of Will. Weiss snapped Michael out his little world. "Mike" Weiss said.
"yeah what is it Eric?"Michael said still looking at Sydney.

"you still wanna get out of that 3 month surveilance Mission in Zurich right? " Weiss asked. "hell yeah I don't wanna be away from Syd-I'm mean LA for three months."Michael said.
"uh huh." Weiss said. "Shutup Eric.you don't know what it's like to want someone you can't have or should I say doesn't want you." Michael said. "I'm sorry Mike. I would have thought that since you divorced Lauren you & Syd would be a hot item by now." Weiss said. "Yeah me too. but all she does is avoid me now" Michael said. Michael was staring at Will with this jealous & hurt face. Weiss could see it.

"Are we Jealous of Will?" Weiss said. "yes. he get's to work & live with Sydney everyday." Michael said. "Will is living with her?" Weiss asked. "that's what I said." Michael said in an aggravated tone. "don't get pissy with me I'm on your side remember" Weiss said."sorry" Michael said immediately after. "it's just not being with her and seeing her with Will hurts so much Eric" Michael said. "her & Will aren't dating are they?" Weiss asked. "no" Michael said quickly after Weiss asked.
"I love her so much."Michael said as he looked at Sydney fighting back tears.
"tell her then Mike" Weiss said."she doesn't reciprocate Eric." Michael said.
"you don't know that" Weiss said. "That's true" Michael said.

Right then Will put his hand on Sydney's back. Weiss had to hold Michael's fists and bring him into another room. "Calm yourself Vaughn" Weiss said. What Michael didn't see was Sydney take Will's hand off her back and move back from him a little. "Mike you need to control yourself man." Weiss said. "I know should I know I can but when it comes to Sydney-Weiss cut him off "I know" Weiss said. "we need to ask Dixon to let you off this Mission ok that's out first priority ok?" Weiss said. "ok" Michael said.
"oh... Weiss" Michael said. "yeah" Weiss said. "thanks"" Michael said. Weiss smiled and patted Michael on the back and said "Your welcome man anytime."

"I'm sorry Agent Weiss but Vaughn has now way of getting out of this mission" Dixon said. "Why can't he?" Weiss asked. "Yeah why can't I?" Michael asked as well. "We already told the team in Zurich you were coming and we have no one to take your Place Vaughn. sorry" Dixon said. "You have a week to get ready for this" Dixon added. "Yes sir" Michael said in a disappointed tone. "Sorry Man" Weiss said. "I have an Idea" Weiss said. "And what would that be Eric?" Michael asked.
"Tell Sydney how you feel" Weiss said. "How does that help me get out of this Mission?" Michael asked. "well it doesn't really but atleast you'll have Sydney to come home too. and Maybe she can make Dixon get you off this mission." Weiss said "I would love to come home to her everynight. I will not use Sydney to get out of this mission" Michael said. "I'm not saying that." Weiss said. "I know" Michael said. "Do it man. you won't regret it" Weiss said. "Ok!! I will." Michael said all pumped from Weiss's pep talk.

Michael saw Sydney she was at her desk. he went up to her desk. "hey." He said. "hi" She said. not looking at him only at the file she as reviewing. "where is Will?" Michael asked. "Dixon is showing him something" Sydney said as she contiued not to look at him. Michael was getting nervous talking to her. he was never nervous to talking to her. "You and Will doing anything tonight?" Michael asked. "Nope just staying in tonight"she said.
He was wondering why she was being so cold towards him. He was thinking about backing out of telling her how he felt but decided against it. Before Michael could say anything else Will came back. "damnit" Michael said under his breath. "Ready to go Syd?" Will asked. "Your leaving?" Michael asked. "Yeah." Sydney said.
Sydney looked into Michael's sad and hurt green eyes and wanted to take him home with her and not will. She was still very much in love with him but Michael couldn't know it. "Goodnight Vaughn" Sydney said as she left. Michael sat back down.

Weiss came by. "Mike didn't you tell her?" "No damn Tippin came back to freakin soon and now he gets to go home with her." Michael said. in a hurt and angry tone.
"Go after her you idiot!" Weiss said. "really?" Michael asked. "Yes you moron go!!" Weiss said. Michael got up and ran to the parking lot but they had already left.
He decided to drop by a flower shop before he went to Syd's house. He was going to pour his heart and soul to Sydney Bristow and put his heart out on the line.
Michael finally got to Syd' apartment. Inside Syd & Will were talking. Sydney was telling Will she just wanted to be friends. Will thought otherwise and pulled Sydney into a long kiss. Michael was about to knock on the door when he saw Syd and Will kissing in the window. Michael eyes started to water a little he dropped the flowers to the ground and left. tbc............. Hope ya liked I will try and update tommrow. sorry if it's short they will get longer promise.

YOU KNOW WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? WILL NEEDS TO LEAVE!!!!! LIKE NOW!!!!! BEFORE I MAKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! POOR VAUGHN....WILL NEEDS TO GO FOR FRANCIE OR SOMEONE...HES NOT MY FAVORITE PERSON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the pm, and PLEASE update sooN!!!!!!!

Back