'Lost' agent?

LOL...OMG...I can't breath!!! :lol: :lol: This is by far the funniest story I have ever read. :lol: I can totally picture how pissed Jack was....and Weiss!! "You silly, silly men..." LMAO!! :lol: Whoo!! Must breath... Please post more soon.
-Karie-

sorry its been so long, thanx for your feedback here's some more

After barely surviving the flight to Asuncion Jack and Weiss met up with Sydney and Vaughn at the hotel. They checked in at the front desk and got their room keys.
*********************IN THE ELEVATOR*****************

Vaughn- So how was your flight?
Weiss- Oh it was just wonderful. I just spent a couple hours on a plane full of men. There wasn't a single girl on there. And they kept checking my boyfriend out.
Jack- That is enough agent Weiss. We are in an elevator alone. I am not your boyfriend and you can stop acting like I am.
Sydney- Dad, Eric that’s enough.
Vaughn- Ok we're here, everyone be gay!!
Weiss- funny Vaughn, very funny.

********************CHECKING OUT THEIR ROOMS*************

Sydney- Wow, this is amazing.
Vaughn- I think it's big enough for me to live in.
Jack- Glad to hear that Agent Vaughn. That means there is more than enough room for you to sleep on the floor.
Vaughn- Can I at least have the coach?
Jack- As long as you and my daughter are not on the same piece of furniture when you're asleep; I don't care where you sleep.
Vaughn- Point taken.
Jack- Good.

After silently putting their stuff in their room they all head down the hall to see Jack and Weiss' room.

Sydney- Wow, it’s the exact same as ours.
Vaughn- You're right. They have a t.v, a couch, a little fridge, a balcony and one big bed like us.
Jack- I will be taking the bed; agent Weiss you will have the coach.
Weiss- Figures.
Jack- What was that.
Weiss- I was saying how lucky I was to get the coach while Vaughn here gets the floor.
Vaughn- I may have the floor but I have a better sight.
Weiss- What are you talking about both our balconies face the park.
Vaughn- I wasn't talking about the balconies. Look at the bathroom.
Weiss (looks over towards the bathroom)- Aw felgercarb.

The bathroom was all glass. Everything was completely transparent. The doors, the shower everything. With that being said Vaughn and Sydney went back to the room to get some sleep. That night Jack slept comfortably on the bed, Weiss slept restlessly on the coach and Vaughn and Sydney were asleep in each other's arms on their bed.

*********************THE NEXT MORNING************

Sydney and Vaughn are up, dressed and ready to go. They are just eating breakfast in their room when Weiss walks in.

Sydney- Good mourning Weiss.
Vaughn- Hey man you look like awful and would it have killed you to put some pants on before you came over?
Weiss- Well first it is not a good mourning and second I would have put pants on if Jack hadn't pushed me out of the room.
Sydney- Why'd he push you out.
Weiss- He wanted to take a shower.
Vaughn- You're mad because Jack wouldn't let you see him in the shower.
Weiss- No I'm mad because….

Before Weiss could finish his sentence Jack came walking in.

Jack- agent Weiss you may have the room now, I am finished.
Weiss- Thank you.
At that Weiss left and Jack sat down to eat with Vaughn and Sydney.

Jack- Are you two ready for the mission?
Vaughn and Sydney- Ya when do we leave?
Jack- As soon as Agent Weiss is finished we will leave.

The rest of their breakfast was silent. Weiss was done about twenty minutes later so they gathered their gear and left for the Temple.

********AT THE TEMPLE*************

Weiss- Okay Sydney, Vaughn you're clear. Jack there are two guards approaching you from the left side.
Sydney- Where's the artifact?
Weiss- It should be behind the statue.
Vaughn- Bird or monkey?
Weiss- What?
Sydney- Is it behind the bird statue or the monkey statue?
Weiss- The monkey, its behind the monkey.
Sydney- We've got the artifact we're coming out.
Weiss- Copy that.
Weiss- Jack they've got the artifact come back to the van.
Jack- I'm on my way.
Vaughn- Weiss we've got trouble. There are guards coming out of nowhere.
Weiss- Listen, take your next right, there should be a long hall go into the third door on your left. It will lead you to the kitchen go through the kitchen to the dining room. There will be two doors, split up both doors lead to a side hall that will lead you back to the van.
Sydney- We'll get to the van just make sure you're ready to drive fast.
Vaughn- Really fast.

Sydney and Vaughn made it to the kitchen. Sydney went left and Vaughn went right.

Vaughn- We've made it to the kitchen and have now split up. I went right and Sydney went left.
Weiss- Thanks Vaughn, just follow the hall we're just outside the door. Do you have the artifact?
Vaughn- No Syd has the artifact.
Weiss- Sydney where are you? Do you have the artifact?
Sydney- I'm headed down the left hall and yes I have the artifact. Wait, a light just went on what does that mean?
Weiss- A light just went on on the Rambaldi artifact.
Sydney- Yes I was holding it and the light just…
Weiss- Sydney, Sydney can you hear me?
Jack- What happened?
Weiss- I don't know I lost her signal.
Vaughn- I'm here where's Sydney?
Weiss- We don't know. We just lost contact with her.
Jack- Try to reach her again.
Weiss- Sydney. Sydney.
Weiss- There's nothing.
Vaughn- I'm going back in.
Jack- I'm coming with you.

Vaughn and Jack start to search the building.

Back with Sydney.

Sydney- Weiss, Weiss can you hear me? felgercarb. Oh well I'm almost out anyway.

Sark comes out from around a corner.
Sark- Sydney its so nice to see you again. I see you have found our little present for you.
Sydney- What are you talking about?
Sark- The artifact, we wanted you to have it.
Sydney- Who's we?
Sark- Sloane and your mother of course. They want me to bring you to them.
Sydney- I will never go with you, especially not to see them.
Sark- You don't really have a choice now do you?

Before Sydney could react Sark pulled out a gun and shot Sydney in the knee. Sydney fell to the ground and screamed in pain. Sark walked over to her injected her with some sort of liquid tranquilizer. She was out within seconds, He then took her and the artifact.

Back with Vaughn and Jack.

They were frantically searching every room until they heard it. First the shot then her scream. The scream sent them racing, they ran as fast as they could but their efforts were not rewarded. When they got to where the scream had come from all they saw was a pool of blood, Sydney's gun and an empty needle. Sydney was nowhere in sight.

**********END FLASHBACK*************

The three men snap out of this memory to find the construction done. All three men had tears in their eyes, but they didn't care they missed Sydney and knew it was their fault she was gone. If they had known what the artifact had done than none of this would have happened.
What does the artifact do? It makes a person technologically invisible. It wipes out visual or audible contact. That's why they had lost contact with Sydney. That's how they had lost Sydney.

Kendall walks over to Weiss, Jack and Vaughn.

Kendall- The star is finished. We will have the official ceremony tomorrow. And again I'm sorry, she was one of the best.
Weiss- At least we have closure; she'll always be remembered.
(Weiss had lost hope in Sydney returning home alive after the first year)
Jack- This won't bring closure but Sydney deserves anything we can give her. If that’s a star then she'll get a star.
(Jack had finally lost hope, In some ways he wished she were dead. He wanted her to be at ease, to be happy. He knew that if she was alive she would be in pain.)
Vaughn- This definitely won't bring closure. And Kendall she wasn't one of the best. She is the best.
(Vaughn still had hope that Sydney was alive. There was a part of him telling him not to give up. That she was out there alive.)

************SOMEWHERE IN ENGLAND**********

A tall man with sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and a cocky British accent walks hand in hand with beautiful woman. The woman has straight brown hair, dark brown eyes and a beautiful smile. On her wrist is a gold bracelet engraved on the back are the words Rebecca, I will always love you. -Sark The woman was smiling and laughing as she held the man's hand, anyone who walked by the two would think that they were a normal couple and madly in love. They would never know that the woman can't remember anything up until two years and the memories that she has of the past two years were fed to her by the man.

Sark- Honey where do want to go for vacation?
Rebecca- I don't know how about somewhere in France?
Sark- How does Normandy sound?
Rebecca- Normandy.. Normandy.. Vaughn!!
Sark- What did you say?
Rebecca- Vaughn when you said Normandy I heard the name Vaughn. Maybe its part of my past. Maybe I'm remembering!!!
Sark- You don't need to remember him Baby.

With that Sark took out a needle filled with some clear solution; he injected it into Rebecca's neck and Rebecca no longer remember the name Vaughn or the earlier conversation.

Rebecca- I'm feeling kind of tired I'm going to go lie down.
Sark- Okay Honey, hope you aren't getting sick.

Sark took out a black book and neatly wrote don't mention Normandy. There were many other notes like this. Notes talking about things that would trigger her memory. He couldn't have that, it wasn't allowed.

NO NOOOO!!! :eek: you cant do that!! die sark die!!! omg this is the best story ever!!! i was crying i was laughn so hard about wiess and jack!! i wish they would do that on the show!! post more soon i cant wait!!! :D

I liked the bedroom thing-

It is soooo disgusting that Sark is smothering her with 'love'-

She has to leave Sark and come home to all the guys that love her (especially Vaughn!)

WOW! I love this story!! LMAO! :rotflmao: Jack and Weiss acting gay! That is seriously funny! EVIL EVIL EVIL SARK! I am disgusted as well about sark smothering her with 'love'. If Sydney remembered her memory I bet she would've kicked Sark's @$$ by now. I hope Irina doesn't want Sark and Syd together. EVIL SARK! DIE! DIE SARK! DIE!! :madfire:

thanx. HAPPY EASTER.

Sark's talking to Sloane on the phone when Rebecca walks by. Rebecca hears the name Sloane and starts to walk faster. She comes to the living room and sits down. Why had she wanted to run when she heard the name Sloane? She sat there thinking.
Sloane…Emily…SD-6…Rambaldi…Derevko…CIA…Jack…Kendall…VAUGHN!!!
With out warning Rebecca was flooded with memories of LA, Jack Bristow, Michael Vaughn and other friends and family. She remembered who she was and how she got there. But what was she going to do?

**************LATER THAT NIGHT AT DINNER***************

Sark- So how was your day?
Rebecca- It was great. I …um…figured out some stuff, you know worked out a few of my problems.
Sark- That's great Honey.
(When Sark called her Honey she lost it.)
Rebecca- Honey, Honey. Listen Sark I am not your Honey. I hate you. You brainwashed me to think I was in love with you. You sick son of a b****. You and Sloane can burn in Hell.
Sark- Rebecca calm down. You're delirious. Now listen to me Rebecca…
Rebecca- My name is Sydney.

**************IN LA AT CIA HEADQUARTERS****************

Everyone is gathered in a small room for Sydney's 'Memorial Service'.

Kendall- We are here today to remember Agent Sydney Bristow. She was one of the best agents the CIA has ever had. She brought down SD-6, helped gather many Rambaldi pieces and served our country well. I regret to say that after all she's done I am only allowed to give her a star and our flag.
(Takes out the American Flag that is folded the special way.)
Jack is there anything you would like to say?
Jack- Kendall's right she was one of the best agents, she was also the best daughter anyone could ever have. She was strong, kind, smart and forgiving. I will always miss you Sydney but hopefully you're at ease; finally able to be safe and happy. I love you Sydney.
Vaughn would you like to say something?
Vaughn- What do you want me to say? We found Syd's gun and some of her blood so we assume she's dead. She isn't, she's alive. I am going to find her than Kendall you can tell her that she is the best agent the CIA has ever had and Jack you can tell her that you love her.
Jack- Agent Vaughn this is a time of mourning be respectful.
Vaughn- Why!? Why are we mourning? She isn't dead.
Weiss- Mike just sit down, this is hard on everyone.
Dixon- Agent Kendall can we please continue the ceremony tomorrow, it seems we still have some things to work out.
Kendall- Fine but only because I want everyone to be at ease.
Jack- Thank you

**************BACK IN ENGLAND*****************

Sark talking to Sloane on the phone again.

Sark- We have a problem.
Sloane- What is it?
Sark- Sydney's back, she remembers.
Sloane- Where is she?
Sark- She's locked up in the basement.
Sark- Should I increase her dosage?
Sloane- No, it's too late for to forget again. I'll come get Sydney in 15 hours.
Sark- What do you want me to do with her until then?
Sloane- Have some fun. The only way she was allowed to stay alive was if she didn't remember, since she remembers we'll have to kill her.
Sark- What about Irina?
Sloane- She'll understand. Now make Miss Bristow suffer. I want these next 15 hours to be the worst of her life.

Sark hangs up the phone, goes to get a box, and then goes to see Sydney.

Sark- So Sloane says you can have your memories.
Sydney- How kind of him.
Sark (ignoring Sydney he continues his sentence)- For the next 15 hours or so.
Sydney- What do you mean the next 15 hours?

Sark pulls out a knife, some needles, a few different solutions, some pliers, a gun and other torture devices.

Sark- You're only going to live for another 15 hours.
Sydney- You wouldn't…………………..AHHHHHHHH

Before Sydney could finish her sentence Sark had thrust a knife into her stomach.

Sloane to Irina

Sloane- We're going to have to kill Sydney.
Irina- Why?
Sloane- She remembers her past.
Irina- Increase her dosage.
Sloane- It's to risky.
Irina- You can't kill her.
Sloane- She's a threat.
Irina- She's my daughter.
Sloane- It's to late, I already ordered Sark to kill her.
Irina- When?
Sloane- Eight hours ago.
Irina- There's still time, tell him to stop. We can still save her.
Sloane- NO!! It's too late.

Irina hangs up the phone and goes over to her computer. Sloane thinks about calling her back but decides its safer to let leave her alone. He knows she'll get over it.
She won't get over it though. Irina may not have been a perfect mother but she isn't one to kill her young. She had to save Sydney. But Sloane cannot know about it, if he finds out they'll both be killed.
Irina started typing. The message was brief but it said enough. Hopefully it would save Sydney. Irina hit send and the letter was off; Irina could do nothing else.

****************CIA BUILDING IN LA**************

Jack is talking to Vaughn in Vaughn's office.

Jack- Is there something you're not telling me?
Vaughn- What?
Jack- You said Sydney was alive, how do you know?
Vaughn- I can just feel it. I can't give up; we haven't seen her body so she can still be alive.
Jack- It's been two years…
Vaughn- How can you give up on your daughter?
Jack- I need closure, I can't continue like this. I need it to end.
Vaughn- Well I can't continue without her.

After Vaughn said that Jack was silent. Neither one of them knew what to say next. Their awkward silence was broken by the mechanical voice of Vaughn's computer. You've got mail.
Vaughn opens his mail too find an intriguing message. It read,
Sydney Bristow is being held at 74 Kinsler Lane, London England.
The house has video servalence (sp) and a security alarm. There will be no guards
But Sark will be inside. Hurry Sydney can't last much longer.
Vaughn looks back to see Jack reading the message over his shoulder. Jack finishes up and turns to Vaughn.

Jack- Where did the letter come from?
Vaughn- I don't know. (Vaughn reaches for the phone) I'm putting a team together, we can be in London in a few hours.
Jack- It could be a trap.
Vaughn- It's all we've got. I can't ignore this. What if she is there, what is she needs to be saved?
Jack- If it’s a trap then they'll be expecting you.
Vaughn- I'll have weapons and back up.
Jack- We don't know how many men they'll have. We don't know were there men will be. It's a death trap, they'll kill you.
Vaughn- It doesn't matter, nothing matters without her.

Vaughn was off to London with a team and gear in less than an hour.

Meanwhile back in London Sydney is barely alive. She's lost a lot of blood, is severely burned, bruised and she's coming in and out of consciencness. Only one thought kept her alive… VAUGHN. She had to see him again, she wouldn't die without letting him know that she loves him.

Vaughn, Jack, Weiss, Dixon and the rest of the team are suited up and ready when the plane lands. They race to the waiting cars and drive like mad to 74 Kinsler Lane.

AHHHHHHH……..Sydney screamed as the fire swept across her stomach. She could feel the burn. She wanted to die, but she couldn't, they wouldn't let her. She had to die in pain. Sydney closed her eyes and thought of Vaughn, it didn't hurt as much if she thought about him, he was her protector.

As if to read her mind Sark took something out of his pocket and showed it to Sydney.

Sark- What do you do when guardian is dead?

In his hand was a picture of 'Vaughn' with a bullet through his head. At seeing this Sydney 'died'. Her reason for surviving this torture was gone. She went completely numb. Then black, everything went black.

:begins to stop breathing: OMG! OMG!

Remembers: "Can you show me what a bag looks like again?"

Cuz I need one to hyperventilate in. GRRR Sark... Stupid little blob.

Back