'Lost' agent?

poor Syd....all her hopes crashed down because of a faked photo.It was a very good chapter! I'm waiting for more!

:D Omg! You have to write more soon! :eek: I can't believe Sydney thinks that Vaughn is dead! Sark is sooooo evil!! I hate him! Sydney shouldn't be tortured anymore! Please post more soon!

~Shammi~

:love:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMG!
That was soooooooo good! please write more! that is so great! and pleeeease dont let syd die!

ems

I'll try 2 post more soon guys but I have a huge science project to do. It's worth almost half my grade and is incredibly boring. I have to write a paper on BLOOD SUBSTITUTES!!!!!
Any way I'll try to post more soon.

OMG, more, more, more! Poor Sydney, and Vaughn. Dam that Sark, he can rot in hell. I love this story it's great. You have me on the edge of my seat :D hurry more, more. :smiley:

Lauren :angelic:

wow, i just read this and realized, you wrote this before the season finale, but it is very similar. you are a genius just like jj abrams :D

Sorry it took so long but i'v had summatives and now i have exams. anyway heres a little bit more.

Vaughn and his team raced up the driveway within seconds they had knocked out the video surveillance and were inside the house. The team split up and started checking each room. Jack was checking upstairs and Vaughn had the basement. As Vaughn reached the bottom of the stairs leading down to the basement he say his worst nightmare come true. Strapped to a chair was Sydney, she was bruised, bloody and burned. But what scared Vaughn the most was her face. It was blank, emotionless and almost dead. Her eyes were closed and Vaughn couldn't tell if she was breathing. It didn't matter, he had seen enough with one swift movement he lifted his gun and shot Sark just above his heart. Sark fell to the ground and screamed in pain he was bleeding extensively and didn't have enough strength to move. Vaughn lifted his gun again and was about to kill Sark when he heard a soft moan, it was Sydney, he (Vaughn) knew she needed help. He lowered his gun and raced to Sydney's side. He was on his way upstairs, carefully carrying her limp body when he ran into Jack.

Jack: Is she alive?
Vaughn: Barely, she needs medical attention now.
Jack: Who did this to her?
Vaughn: Sark
Jack: Where is he?
Vaughn: He's in the basement. I shot him in the chest.
Jack: Is he dead?
Vaughn: He will be soon.
Jack: You're right about that.

With that said Jack headed downstairs. He saw Sark and raised his gun, he had his finger on the trigger and was about to pull it when Sydney flashed into his mind. He saw how bruised and weak she was, Hell he didn't know if she would make it. He slowly lowered his gun while he looked around at the rest of the basement. He saw the chair Sydney had been strapped to he saw the blood-covered tools Sark had used to hurt her. The gun was know by Jack's side he wasn't going to be the one to kill, he wasn't that kind. Jack sat down on the bottom stair and looked down at Sark.

Jack: You sick son of a b****. How do you feel? Does it hurt? You know you are going to die you deserve to die. I'm just here to make sure your death is slow and painful.
Sark unable to talk just looked up at Jack and begged (with his eyes) to killed fast. But Jack would not oblige he just sat there and watched Sark slowly bleed to death.

*******************1 HOUR LATER **************

Jack is heading up the stairs when his cell goes off.

Jack: Hello
Vaughn: Is Sark dead?
Jack: Yes how is Sydney?
Vaughn: She's in ER right now.
Jack: I'm on my way there.

Jack hangs up the phone and quickens his pace. He reaches his car and races to the hospital. He pulls into the parking lot and is about to go into the hospital when he spots Arvin Sloane. Sloane starts to talk to him about teaming up again but Jack's patience is all worn out. With lighting speed he pulls out his gun and shoots Sloane right in the head. He had no chance. Jack steps over Sloane's body and into the ER waiting room. He informs Vaughn of the body outside and they call to have someone remove it.

***************5 HOURS LATER******************

Vaughn is at Sydney's bedside holding her hand. She's in a coma. The doctors said that the odds of her pulling through are very little, but that doesn’t mean anything to Vaughn. He knows that Sydney will pull through and when she does she'll be free. Free of Sloane and free of Sark. She'll be free to be seen with Vaughn in public and free to live a normal life.

When Sydney Bristow wakes up she will be FREE!!

##############
please review!!!!

Back