Season 5 Lost/Alias Crossover

www.tvguide.com/news/entertainment/

LOST/ALIAS CROSSOVER: No, Sydney isn't gonna get into a tussle with Locke. But on tonight's Alias, listen closely during scenes set at Weiss' birthday party: In the background, you'll hear the song "You All Everybody" — that's right, the hit by Driveshaft, the rock band that drove Lost boy Charlie to drugs! That J.J. Abrams — what will he think of next?!

Dunno how they would ever be able to do it... it would only have to be in a character's back story...
I don't think Alias/Lost need a gimmick like this though, but that could be just me.

maybe, in the background shot of one of Sawyer's cons, we can see Syd (in a purple wig) and Vaughn (in his oh-so-wonderful Goth getup) scampering along, hissing clandestinely into their cell phones

there's also the whole name thing
now i know that some names are ok to copy, but all of these have appeared in both ALIAS and LOST:

jack
michael
sayid (the passage part 1)
nadia (sayid's gf on his episode of Lost)

add more . .

They could do one...with the CIA having a secret island that tries some of there wierd inventions there. and people from the CIA (syd and the gang) come and try to get people off the island.

()aliasyeah() said:
there's also the whole name thing
now i know that some names are ok to copy, but all of these have appeared in both ALIAS and LOST:

jack
michael
sayid (the passage part 1)
nadia (sayid's gf on his episode of Lost)

add more . .
[post="1180793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

don't forget charlie (frans bf and the rocker on LOST)

()aliasyeah() said:
ah, ya--that's kindof a main one!

and we can't forget that kendall and locke are played by the SAME GUY!

(terry o'quin..i think that's his name..)
[post="1187928"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, if you are going to mention Terry O'Quin, then you have to mention Greg Grunberg (Weiss) who played the pilot.

wow guys! i KNEW there were more names! (just couldn't think of all of 'em)

so now we're up to:

jack
micheal
Sayid
Nadia
Charlie

Sydney!

Terry O'Quinn and
Greg Grunberg both have/had roles

any more?

I dont a new one yet, but I wanted to comment that I missed Greg as the pilot! I cannot believe that. I will have to rewatch the first couple of episodes. Thanks for the info!

o i know! i know! you know how there were 48 people who survived the plane crash. well after last weeks and we found out about ethan(? think that is his name) that after they found the plane manifest they realised he wasnt on the plane. so the survivors are really 47. lol. kinda stetched but yeah. it works... a bit. :smiley:

Back