lost commercial

I know, i saw this advert yesterday on tv. Was this broadcast in the US or was it just for the UK. If you didnt know what the show was about you wouldn't have a clue from the advert. I cant wait till it starts, i really want to see it.

Oh I like the arsty touch to it lol

Wish we had some like that in the US.

Stead of commericals like Paris Hilton washing a car why?! to sell a burger... makes no sense.

BTW little miss vaughn[/url] LOVE your av and sig

Reminds me of that UK commercial for Desperate Housewives that had that song that was used in the Alias pilot commercials ("When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother what will I be?")

Very interesting, but I would think that it would be just for the UK - for season 1. They couldn't show it here because one of the people seen are no longer on the show (trying not to reveal any spoilers for those who haven't seen the show)

ConcreteGirl said:
Very interesting, but I would think that it would be just for the UK - for season 1.  They couldn't show it here because one of the people seen are no longer on the show (trying not to reveal any spoilers for those who haven't seen the show)
[post="1469133"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i don't know
i think that Boone dancing with Claire symbolizes that life and death go hand in hand. the day she gave birth was the day he died.

Back