Lost Season 1 DVD

According to TVShowsonDVD.com, the tentative release date for Lost Season 1 is Tuesday, September 6th. It looks like there is going to be a nice set of extras including a brand new "mini-movie" that will supposedly answer a big question. It will show us how and why the plane crashed on that fateful flight. I am really looking forward to this set.

GarnerForEmmy said:
It looks like there is going to be a nice set of extras including a brand new "mini-movie" that will supposedly answer a big question.  It will show us how and why the plane crashed on that fateful flight.
[post="1253243"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Maybe I'm being a bit pragmatic, but shouldn't that be something that is actually answered on the show and not in DVD bonus features?

But maybe it's not something that's central to the plot. Maybe they were all going to end up on the island regardless of the technical detail of how the plane actually fell from the sky. Although I can't imagine how they wouldn't want to touch on that eventually in the series. Maybe next season? It's a good selling point for the DVDs, at least.

I can't wait for the boxed set - although I wish they would reconsider and use 7 discs instead of 6, because there won't be room for much extras with only 6 discs, since there are 23 episodes. I'm especially looking forward to the audition footage - I want to see Josh Holloway get the part of Sawyer by forgetting his lines and kicking a chair across the room. :lol:

ETA: I like the artwork! It's very *aquatic* looking, no? And I'm glad it features the entire cast.

:happydance: I can't wait!!! Happy, happy!!! The artwork is definitely pretty. It's simple, but flowy and beautiful. ^_^ I must pre-order it and get like 20 bucks off.

You know, I have to agree with UncoveringAlias, because I'm still waiting on that "Marshall's Gadget Gallery" and some other things that were "promised". Not to be pessimistic.....

Back