"Lost" - Series Finale 2010

Alias_Gay

Ensign
"Lost" is one of those shows you need to keep your eyes open for every detail and sequence ... and this past season, going back in time was a great addition to the show, as it showed part of the island history with the "losties" in it ... we are now waiting till february 2010 (hopefully) when ABC puts on the 6th and final season of this fantastic show ...

For those who have seen the show: what did you think about the season 5 finale? and what do you think will happen during season 6?

I talk a lot about Lost with my friends, and we can't find a theory wich fits... We don't know if the bomb in the hatch worked... And we don't know if they will be back on the plane before the crash or no...I guess that's the biggest question and we won't know until next February (too long!!!).
I was also wondering about Locke!!! What's that???
Since the begining of the show, it's the first time I have so many questions without answers, or at least without my own answers and theories...
I'm just speechless :mellow:

For those who have seen the show: what did you think about the season 5 finale? and what do you think will happen during season 6?
i loved the S5 finale the whole season had been kind of ehh for me till we got to the last few eps then it started getting good. i'm a huge Jate/Suliet fan so i like the way things seem to be going.

i'm thinking in S6 the reset happens. i'm kind of torn on that. i want it to happen but then agian i don't get how that's going to help end the show.

I think that you will see that they are all dead....and that they in purgatory to see where they go.
i've always said Hurley never got out of the mental instiute and they're all charachters in his head 👅

I think that you will see that they are all dead....and that they in purgatory to see where they go.
Well, Carlton and Damon has said before that they are not going that way with the story ... and that the "Losties" are not in purgatory ...

i've always said Hurley never got out of the mental instiute and they're all charachters in his head 👅
I am not sure they would want to go that way either ... but you never know ...

I just hope however they end Lost it won't be stupid because I seriously do not want to have wasted the time I've invested in this show by watching it over the last six years!

I just hope however they end Lost it won't be stupid because I seriously do not want to have wasted the time I've invested in this show by watching it over the last six years!

I know what you mean ... hopefully we'll get the biggest finale ever!!!

btw we are getting one extra hour of "lost" next year ... we get 18 episodes instead of the arranged 17 episodes ... yay!

Wooooooooooooooooot!!! However the show ends, it will be a great ending. Come on guys.....it's LOST It will be a great ending.

I can't express how GLAD I am that one of my fav shows gets to end on its own schedule! We didn't have that with Alias OR Veronica Mars, and I felt cheated both times. Everything will come full circle for once!

Which mystery are you most keen to clear up?

We got about 3 more months to go before the final season begins ... I am excited to see what "Lost" will bring in this their final season ... gotta wait some more time ... but did I say I am fully excited already ...

I am also big fan of this show. I am also too excited to watch it's new one season.....

In 5 days the "Lost" Series Finale begins ... are you ready? excited? sad?

I can not wait to see what Damon and Carlton are gonna bring this time around ... sad the show is ending though ...

From basically reading about the season premiere from the viewing party in Hawaii, the whole episode is fantastic, but the first few minutes will make you say "Wow".

So what did you all think about "The End"? Liked it/Hated it? Confused?

I for one am happy how the producers/writers decided to end the show ... it started as a show about "where the heck they were" ... to end with the characters realizing "where they were going" ...

A wonderful ending to a fantastic television series. This show was always about the characters and their relationships both on and off-island, and not necessarily the "mythology" or the mysteries of the island, as some folks on other boards insist. At the heart was a study of good vs. evil, black vs. white, science vs. faith, fate/destiny vs. dumb luck, etc. To see all those people (yes I know they are just characters played by talented actors) gather together and meet again with the ones they loved, with the ones who meant so much to them and to their journey, before together making their final journey to the afterlife was absolutely appropriate. And yes, I am one who is a fan of the "flash-sideways" being the afterlife.

As a side note, Michael Emerson's final two scenes as Ben speaking to Locke and Hurley outside the church should earn him an Emmy. But I could also give numerous examples of why both Terry O' Quinn and Matthew Fox should win Emmy's this year too. You could probably throw Jorge Garcia in there too. Just not enough hardware to go around, I'm afraid.

Back