LOTR alternate ending!

Hey everyone!

My dad just gave me a great idea! What do you think could have been an alternate ending for LOTR? My dad thinks that Sam should have pushed Frodo into mount doom with the ring to save the world...bye bye Frodo!
I quite liked the ending, it did go on for a while and had sorta loadsa little endings, but it wasn't too bad, they had to stick quite closely to the book, but anyone think they should have added in the scouring of the shire if they were to follow the book properly?
My bro and I still think that it would have been better if Frodo never existed, but Frodo dying at the end seems a pretty good ending to me. Still, rotk is probably my fav film ever, so i guess frodo wasn't that bad.
What do you guys think?

wicca willow xxx

okay siri i just addressed this to you in another thread! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

even if you dont care for liv, Arwen and Aragorn! there is no messing with that perfect couple! :smiley:

hmm a good ending, me coming in at the end and legalos taking one quick look at me and all time freezes! he races over towards me knocking over aragorn (the king at this point) and taking me in his arms and kissing me! :love:

now that is an amazing ending! ;)

Well you obvsiouly didn't read my other post!!!

I like Arwen and Aragorn together!! I just hate Liv Tyler! :lol:

*whispers* I'm a stowaway on that last ship to leave Middle Earth ;)

awww, how can you hate liv? I've always liked her and ofcourse you have to like Arwen/Aragorn....perfecto.

Vickie!!!!!!!!! You totally stole my ending!! :lol:

i read that you didnt like liv! but still if you burn her, then aragorn can not have his heirs or a happy marriage to his love of his life!

and brittany, :makefun: I GOT HIM FIRST!
*leans over and winks at legalos which is waiting for me*Be right back honey! ;)

:lol:!

:lol: I would pretend to be angry with you for stealing my man-mistress but that's one of the funniest smily's Ive ever seen! :rotflmao: hehe!

*don't worry Leggy, I've got a plan, we'll be rid of her soon! ;) ;) *

:P jk.

Victoria King said:
hmm a good ending, me coming in at the end and legalos taking one quick look at me and all time freezes! he races over towards me knocking over aragorn (the king at this point) and taking me in his arms and kissing me! :love:

now that is an amazing ending! ;)
great ending...for you, but what about legolas knocking aragorn off his feet taking him in his arms and kissing him!
ahh! they make such a perfect couple

HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

yes that is the best ending!!!! figwit overrules Aragorn! and banishes Legalos and since i love him so and he will never get rid of me(HAHA! take that Brittany :makefun: ) i follow him!

but oh yes long live Figwit! :lol:

Heres some ideas that could have been used in the movie

- Legolas and Gimli announce there un dying love for one another
- Merry and Pippen get mistaken coffee tables
- Gandalf gets totally wasted on the s*** he smokes and starts singing Yellow Submarine really badly
- Aragorn shocks everyone when he brings his 'friend' Terry to dinner
- Elrond keeps calling Aragorn 'Mr Anderson'
- The orcs decide to have a day were they all dress up as their favourite Village Person.....The Indian is the clear favourite

Oh yeh, the 'Mr Anderson' thing, when i went and watched it I couldn't help thinking 'Mr Anderson' after each of Elrond's lines. Those are rockin' endings Gendo!

Showing more of what happens in the books after the War is over....

-Legolas running all over ME working for Aragorn
-even though it happens in the books, and I like the match in the books, I would like it if Aragorn stayed single and before dying went to the undying lands, but oh well
-Scouring of the Shire (anything more of LOTR is good for me)
-thought- Eomer with Arwen and Aragorn with Eowyn, better match (according to how they portrey them in the movies)

hmmm I don't know

Back