Who is your favorite actress from LOTR?

• Cate Blanchett-Galadriel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miranda Otto-Eowyn

• Liv Tyler-Arwen

• Total voters
It was kind of hard to decide, but I voted Eowyn (from what I've seen of the movies, because I haven't read the books).

Yahooo Liv Tyler and Mirando are at a tie and do you know what don't critisize someone for who they like my opinion I like Liv Tyler I think she is awesome and ha some of us know how the movie ends so YAY for Arwen

Miranda Otto most certainly. Liv Tyler portrayed Arwen as a poor little victim who was either sad or shocked. Blanchett was good, but Galadriel still didn't have the dept of personality or range of emotions as Otto's Eowyn. Just 'cause someone's character is an elf, doesn't mean they shouldn't give them personality, just look at Elrond.

Liv Tyler-Arwen!!!!
And my vote just made her win so far :D

I don't like Eowyn one bit! I kept yelling at the screen "STAY AWAY FROM ARAGORN YOU B*TCH! HE'S ARWENS!"
No offence to the actress, but Miranda Otto looked so pale and plain....they should have casted a more enchanting beauty because next to Liv she looks pathetic ;)

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Liv Tyler-Arwen!!!!
And my vote just made her win so far :D

I don't like Eowyn one bit! I kept yelling at the screen "STAY AWAY FROM ARAGORN YOU B*TCH! HE'S ARWENS!"
No offence to the actress, but Miranda Otto looked so pale and plain....they should have casted a more enchanting beauty because next to Liv she looks pathetic ;)

~~Spongy!
I voted Arwen too!!!

And I agree with Spongy on the Eowyn bit! :lol:

But Eowyn is just so much cooler than Arwen! All Arwen can do is cry...

Except the first scene with her. That was neaaaaaaat. But after that she went downhill...

I blame it on Liv Tyler :lol:

:mellow: Aria, don't kill me. :mellow:

Okay, this is *my* opinion (dont' kill me don't kill me :mellow: :run:smiley:. I think it's really cool that Eowyn can kick butt and all. I wish she would've stayed away from Aragorn as well. But I admit, that when she killed Nazgul, I did cheer her on. That was so kick-ass. But for some reason, I don't know why, Arwen always struck me as my favorite. So I voted for Arwen.

:mellow: Plzzzz don't kill me Aria. You got on my back once before on this. I love you and all (as a FRIEND) but eesh, I don't need to here about this again! :thud: :mellow: :run:

ditto what erika said. eowyn was cool when she kicked ass and killed Nazgul (that was SO kick-ass!!!), but arwen is forever my favorite. -_- and i didn't like it at all when eowyn was all hitting on aragorn. leave him alone! :D

Back