LOTR for Dummies: Construction Zone

Yeha ok, question, I'm gonna hafta pour over the Sindarin guide, so does anyone wanna help, the thing is so long it's not even funny. Only help if you aren't already doing something with the Book. thanks and toodles.

About how many quotes do we want from the trilogy? There is no way that you can't give me a limit or I'm afraid I'd put the whole book in. HELP! :( :blink: :shock: :thud: :stretcher: :rip:

Actually a lot of the best quotes are in the movies when you think about it, I'll work on it, but I still need a limit, 30 overall sounds good doesn't it? Then I can break my own rule and put in more if I can't handle that number.

That is fine, now that I've made a limit it will take weeks to decide which quotes I should use. Oh wel, something else on my list to do. Will you know Elvish by the time you're done?

okay, sorry I haven't updated in a while, but life and my chronic forgetfulness got in the way. :lol:

somehow my JRR Tolkien book ended up in a trashcan, with a couple pages ripped out. so now I have to pay the library. :lol:

at least I get to keep the book. :D

That is so sad! :( Why would anyone do that?!? :angry: Well, let's just work on our assignments and keep posting! :smiley:

Lol thanks :eek:fftopic: yeah my friend wrote a poem and that's it. lol

yeha, i'll know some elvish, probably not all kinda fluent, anywho, it won't be posted for a while cause i'm going to music camp for about two weeks, i leave this wednesday.

That is really cool you can play the violin. You don't want to go? I'll miss you for 2 whole weeks! :(

Back