LOTR Harry Potter & Star Wars

Nad

Cadet
These movies seem to be the "huge series". What is your favorite and why? I am a fan of Star Wars and Harry Potter is good, but Lord of the Rings tops my list. How about you?

i prefer Lord of the rings because the story is more complicated, i prefer the characters and because it's original !

Okay I really dislike Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. so I guess that leaves Star Wars which I can tolerate just because of the new Anaikan.

Star Wars baby!! All the way!!
I hate Harry Potter!!
I can tolerate LOTR. Just way too much hype, if you ask me.....which of corse no one is....so I'll shut up now. LOL. ;)
-Karie-

LOTR all the way!! whoohooo!!!!! lol Those movies are great....lots of action, romance, and suspense! Harry Potter takes second and Star Wars 3rd because I just can't stand those movies. I almost fell asleep during one of them!! :asleep: heehee

I love all three equally. But, I honestly don't believe I would have ever learned to appreciate 'Star Wars' if it hadn't been for Hayden Christensen. George Lucas needs to pay that boy more for bringing in a whole new female audience!

Back