LOTR Harry Potter & Star Wars

Looks like I'm the first one to vote for Harry! I love fantasy. Harry Potter is such an escape from reality, and I love that. I can see myself and my friends in many of the characters.... very cool! I can't wait for the Order of Phoenix to come out!!!!! Only two weeks left!!!!! Lord of the Rings is definitely a close second, but I found that some parts of the books really bored me half to dealth (esp. the first... oh... 200 pgs of the Fellowship of the Ring). The movies were great though... especially with Orlando Bloom... Droooollll :D As for Star Wars... the first three were great. The new ones (and I'm sorry to say this) are felgercarb. felgercarb felgercarb felgercarb. (n) It's too bad really. Even Haden couldn't save it for me.

Haden didn't do anything for me either. I am so glad you do like LOTR! That makes me happy, I am a little biased. :blush:

Hehe.... I get that too! We're allll biased about some things! My best friend doesn't watch Alias... she doesn't like it much and that sooo bothers me... which is why I'm so glad by boyfriend loves it! :smiley:

I found out when one of my guy friends came to school after the season finale and started telling me "about this crazy show he loves" his description was Alias! I was excited, neither of us really talked about it just because we didn't think any one else liked it. Now we talk about it every once in a while which is nice. I have a friend who refuses to watch Alias and LOTR, and it makes me sad, and bugs me, cause she is missing out!

Yea. I have a few friends like that. I think as long as you have one person you can call every week after the episode to talk to, it's okay. :smiley: I used to be a huge Buffy fan and I tried to get a good friend of mine to watch a few eps with me, but she wouldn't! Then she called me a few weeks ago and told me she'd been watching some reruns and was really enjoying them! Better late than never I guess... at least I have the first three seasons on DVD so I can lend them to her... :D

1) Has to be of course LOTR!!!! They're the best movies ever and I can't wait till the 3rd one!!! Legolas and Aragorn 🤤
2) Harry Potter-even though the books are better, the movies are good too but not as good as the books
3)Star Wars-I like the series but they aren't my fav

i thought that harry potter was a good movie i like the second one better though if you read the books though they cut out a lot from it its totally different from the movie :smiley: so read people sometimes the movies dont show everything :P

OMG! LOTR is the best. Then the old Star Wars, then Harry Potter, then the new Star Wars. LOTR actually has realistic character development compared to the new SW. Harry Potter differs way to much from the books, they leave out really important parts. The old SW was amazing for its time. And George Lucas forgot how to write believable love seens that aren't corny, like he did with Han and Leia.

Back