Lots of UK Alias N' Stuff Update...

Posted some of this info in other topics... I want you all to know so you are not left out...

ITV2 - Wednesday 4th - Movies Now - 19.45>20.00
ITV2 - Friday 6th - Movies Now - 19.50>20.00
ITV2 - Sunday 8th August - Movies Now - 12.30>12.40
ITV2 - Sunday 8th August - Movies Now - 19.45>20.00
All should have a review of 13 going on 30 just watch what one is easiest for you...

Channel 5 - Thursday 5th - 20.00>22.05 - Naked Celebrity (all about body language)
I'm not 100% sure but i think there may be a small bit about Jen in it...? Could not tell if it was her in the trailer...?

ITV1 - Friday 6th - 6.00>9.25 - GMTV
Should be a review of 13 going on 30 at/near the end of it...

I thought that a MV film was on Friday on Sky One "Dead Man On Campus" but it is a remake of it using a similar title...

Bravo - Sunday 8th - 21.00>22.00 - Alias Season 3 Finale
But I bet you already know that ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Sky One - Thursday 12th - 02:40>03:30 - The Sharon Osbourne Show - Melissa George is a guest... (y)

And as 13/G/O/30 is out you may see Jen on a few other things. And some reviews/interviews in newspapers. So keep your eyes and ears peeled...

wow great post - thanks for the news!!!!!!!!! :smiley:

i am so mad i am at home for the season finale with no SKY!! damnit. i wanted to ensure the figures included me. :(

yes, it was Jen in the trailer for Naked Celebrity. ;)
oh yay, season finale this sunday... i need to get a friend to record that!!! ^_^

hmm... i missed the first half :(
i saw the 2nd half, but there was nothing on JG. anything about her in the 1st half?

Nah...nothing...nada...zilch...

But it is on again next week about different topic (celebrity love i think?)

Maybe the trailer was for the whole series not just one episode...?

yeah its celebrity love next week.
did anyone see This Morning on Friday? apparantly there was a JG interview, but both me and Helen missed it.. we were at the cinema... seeing 13-30! :smiley:

Damn it. I missed GMTV. I saw Movies now but im recording it later again. Did anyone else see T4 on Saturday. I turned on to see them ask the last question to Jennifer. I was gutted i missed the rest of the interview.
I watched the thing on 5 and all there was of Jen was one very small clip of her on the red carpet. Next week is about love though so im hoping her and MV will be in that.

I can't believe she was on T4. i watch that show all the time and the one bloody time i work late ona saturday morning shes on. I don't bloody believe it.

That sucks...i saw the T4 interviews with Will Smith (i-robot), Halle Berry (catwoman) and even bloddy David Hasselhoff (?) but missed Jen...

That really really really really really really really sucks....! :angry:

Alias_O4 said:
That sucks...i saw the T4 interviews with Will Smith (i-robot), Halle Berry (catwoman) and even bloddy David Hasselhoff (?) but missed Jen...

That really really really really really really really sucks....!  :angry:
[post="954024"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey Agent Jamie, i can't believe you actually watched the David Hasselhoff interview. You suck. :lol: j/k

She was on before the King Arther special. I didnt start work till half 1 so i cant believe i missed the beginning of it. Anthony interviewed her but after Miquita from popworld said she looked like a skeleton. Who does she think she is?

Hey just found out the Friends episode with MV is coming on Channel 4... (again)

The MV episode - 4.08 "The One With Chandler In A Box"
Should be on...18:00 Wednesday 18th August on Channel 4

And also...

The Melissa George episodes:
9.12 "The One with Phoebe's Rats" and 9.13 "The One Where Monica Sings"
Should be on Channel 4 in a few fridays time...as they are playing back series 9 then...this friday it's episode 9.05 "The One with Phoebe's Birthday Dinner" is on so its like a few weeks to go. (i have not seen these yet)

(y) :D (y)

Cheers mate. i was wondering when i would get to see the melissa george episodes again. they're just too funny, especially the one when monica sings. oh and MV is so cute as richard's son.

little_miss_vaughn said:
She was on before the King Arther special. I didnt start work till half 1 so i cant believe i missed the beginning of it. Anthony interviewed her but after Miquita from popworld said she looked like a skeleton. Who does she think she is?
[post="954978"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i still can't believe that i missed it especially as my friend watched it and knows i 'm like infatuated with JG. i was like "why the f*** didn't you call me?" and she was all like "well you know, i forgot." how dare Miquita say she looks like a skeleton, although she has lost some weight, but only her fans can comment on such things. b****. :angry:

I no i was really angey. But yay, i love when Alias and Friends mix together. Although i own all the episodes i cant wait to see them again. Melissa was great in them but i just love MV in it. Hes so cute towards Monica in it. I wish he was my eye docter. :lol:

so jen wsa on t4 and this morning?????????

was she in the UK?? or did they go to US to interview her - cos she filimg alias already right??

Back