Lots of UK Alias N' Stuff Update...

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY....The Jen MTV Diary is on now, it did not say it was on in the sky guide the other day so they must have got it wrong, it was wrong with another programme the other day, im not trusting it ever again... :angry:

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY....for those who have not seen it, it should still be on again but if not d/l it from jen garnet.net or alias media...

IM SORRY..... :(

:angry: obviously i missed rose hill cos i was working late and there was somew stupid bomb alert again, causing loads of traffic and i got back at 3.30. was not happy at all.

It may be repeated soon Nay as the guy said before it started that it is novels to tv week or something like that...

HUGE UPDATE
The Simpsons Tree House of Horror XIV Series 15, episode 1
19:00 - 19:30
Wednesday 8th September - Sky One
Yep its the ep with Jen in it......even though its really small, if i remember correctly...
Never Been Kissed
21:00 - 23:05
Friday 10th September - ITV2
Starring Mr Vartan....This was on ITV a few moths ago so if you missed it you can watch it again (if you have Sky)
Criminal Instinct: Love and Murder
Wednesday 8th September and Thursday 9th September on Hallmark
23:00 - 01:00 (both days)
A film starring our favourite spy/bad Dad Victor Garber
Boiler Room (really good film)
22:00 - 00:00
Friday 3rd September on FilmFour
Film starring Ron Rifkin saw it ages ago but sadly never remembered him in it....Sorry Ronald....
Just a Dream
09:30 - 11:10
Friday 10th September on Sky Movies 6
A film with Carl Lumbly directed by Danny Glover
Make sure you D/L the preview to the season 3 bloopers and Elektra trailer from the usual places....

I've been you host Alias_O4 and i bid you farewell........ ;)

:hug: jaimie you are so wonderful - thanks again for the updates.

i caught jens mtv disary the other morning :smiley: seen it b4 but it is so good :smiley:

i still havnt seen that :( i wish i had mtv! ill download it, but its 3 different parts mmmm. i think they should sell razzles in the uk! my frend has just got back from america and she has bought me some YEY!

Im not going to like posting this but Bravo are being idiots and only repeating episodes 15-22 and are missing out 11-14... :angry:

Now I only have episodes 1-10 and 15-22 recorded and im watching it again with my Mum (now a huge Alias fan) and we have come to a grinding halt at episode 10!

Saturday 11th September

16:00 - Alias Ricky Gervias Special
17.00 - Facade. Series 3, episode 15
18.00 - Taken. Series 3, episode 16
19.00 - The Frame. Series 3, episode 17
20.00 - Unveiled. Series 3, episode 18

Sunday 12th September

16.00 - Hourglass. Series 3, episode 19
17.00 - Blood Ties. Series 3, episode 20
18.00 - Legacy. Series 3, episode 21
19.00 - Resurrection. Series 3, episode 22
20.00 - Alias Ricky Gervias Special

They will all be repeated on Bravo+1 aswell

C'mon bravo just repeat the whole series..it does not matter when or where we will be there!!!! Then the people who don't have Sky can get it recorded by their friends and you will make them very happy...

OH YAY!!! NBK ON ITV2!! yay for the freeview thingy... :laughbounce:
la laa... maybe i can record it and then every week or so, WATCH IT... aaaah... i love mv in nbk... *sigh*

thanks for the great updates, Jamie (y)

Melissa Georges 2 appearances in Friends will be on in a few weeks on Channel 4.

Episode 9.9 is on today (03rd) at 8.30pm...She is in the episodes...

9.12 - The One with Phoebe's Rats (3 weeks time)
9.13 - The One Where Monica Sings (4 weeks time)

Phew i thought that i'd missed them. I swear to God, if i miss these episodes, someone is going to get really hurt...and it won't bloody well be me. Although i'm starting football training this evening for a local team and haven't trained properly for about 6 yrs. i'm sure i'll be dead by tomorrow. :lol:

cute_as_candy said:
Melissa George was in friends?! cool! i'll make sure i watch it... :D
[post="988017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

she was the lesbian nanny ross n rach employed steph! :smiley:

and woohoo for an alias marathon on Bravo!!! (y)

thanks for update as alwasy!!!! :smiley:

Hey important news for all non US Alias Fans...

If you have a Region 1 or all Region DVD player you can buy the Season 3 Alias DVD Box set...For only £34.99 with free worldwide delivery from CD-WOW.com

I ordered it yesterday and it was dispatched today as it came out in the US today and is now expected in 5-7 days...

I was a bit skeptical and I e-mailed them a few days ago and they assured me that there would be no other additional costs from them or any other company...

I'm not really desperate as i've seen all the episodes but the commentaries and extras should be cool and my mum has only seen up to Remnants and she is very very desperate for it...

Another note the DVD's will not work in a PS2 and I’m not sure about in an X-Box...

(I’m going to post this in a few places to make sure everybody knows)

cheers thanks, but i can't be arsed to get that stupid code to unlock my dvd player. i guess i'll make do with my vcds for now.

Melissa George is currently on Charmed on Channel 5...just flicking back to TV from AV (PS2) and saw a familiar face, I can sort of gather that she is playing some kind of warrior queen...in a kind of Zena costume...

Not sure how much longer this it is on for...i'm annoyed as where I usually find out when Alias stars are on TV they did not tell me about this... (n)

about the season 3 box set... i think i can use it on my ps2 because i have this region changer thingy... shame that im skint because i havnt seen all of the season :(

I also ordered the dvds, i just ordered them a while ago, January is too far away and i need somethin got keep me sane till Alias starts in January! ;) So they are a secure company?! I just cant wait to get them, fingers crossed i get them soon! Tell me when you get them Alias O4, you should be getting them soon! :smiley:

Mad bout Alias said:
I also ordered the dvds, i just ordered them a while ago, January is too far away and i need somethin got keep me sane till Alias starts in January!  ;)  So they are a secure company?! I just cant wait to get them, fingers crossed i get them soon! Tell me when you get them Alias O4, you should be getting them soon!  :smiley:
[post="995490"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I e-mailed them 2 days ago because it still says that it has not yet been dispatched...

...Just read their reply, the said that they have had problems with their suppliers and they sent it yesterday...so it should be here in a few days (20th September +)

UPDATE
The Teen Choice Awards 2004
Saturday 18th September 2004
11:55 - 13:40
Channel 4
Jennifer won the best tv actress award or something similar...i don't think that they'll edit it out...
Friends
Friday 17th September 2004
20:30 - 21.00
Channel 4
The first episode with Melissa George in, be sure to watch again next week for the other

Alias_04 :soccer2: he always scores and never misses

God you guys this course is so friggin intense. the 3 hr lectures the seminars, i'm observing in school tomorrow. and i only started yesterday. no freshers week or nothing. stupid teacher training. anyway, thanks jaimie for the updates again. i'll make sure that i don't miss the MG eps of friends in particular cos i'll be pissed if i do.

I e-mailed them 2 days ago because it still says that it has not yet been dispatched...

...Just read their reply, the said that they have had problems with their suppliers and they sent it yesterday...so it should be here in a few days (20th September +)

Man they're taking their time, i hope i get mine soon as possible, i had a problem with mine apparently i put US in instead of UK in the address, so i phoned them up and changed it, and i still havent got my confrimation e-mail with all the correct details, so i emailed them, so hopefully il have the confrimation e-mail soon! and of course the dvds, i cant wait to see the extras! :woot: Thanxs for answering my question

Back