lots of vartan

ok so in like the past couple weeks i've seen michael vartan alot!! finally people are noticing the super hottie!! ok #1 he was on rank at hottest bachlors at #5!!! yaay and he was on the IT list on newsweek and he and bradly cooper/will were commenting on hollywoods hottest blondes!! yaay so slowing but surely michael is making his way up to the top!!!! lol

lauren vartan

yes! and soon the world will be taken over by Michael lovers! and when that happens, we will change the laws in the constitution and make him president (i mean this is for the people, by the people, am i right?) and then his pictures would be all over everything!!!!

yeah! that's what i'm wondering too! cuz jen got to the top, but it was only her. And if the world is taken by Michael lovers, we're gonna be the first bunch of girls who noticed just ho hot he is!

Yah im so lad hes gettin noticed more! but he hasnt that much ova here in the u.k so i hope the british start noticin how dropdead sexy n sweet he is so tht there can be more articles about him!!! :D

Back