Comedy Love Actually (2003)

i saw it again over thanksgiving break with a big bunch of friends. i was the only one who was seeing it again. :D all my guy friends liked it too! but i mean, really, how could you not like it? ;) ^_^

There's no way to not like this movie!

Even though some of my brother's friends said they didn't like it. :rolleyes: I think they're too young to get it. Or they're just dumb. :lol: JK ;) Sort of...

Anyways. I'm going to see it again when I'm home for winter break. Yay!

I just saw the movie today ... it was SO cute !!! Lovely !!
The soundtrack is great... and the cast is amazing!! Hugh Grant is charming as ever, but gosh, Rodrigo Santoro (who plays Carl), he´s gorgeous!!
He´s brazilian, this is his second movie outside Brazil, and I hope he´ll succeed on his international career ...

I'm probably the only person who didn't like this movie. I mean it wasn't bad, but that was it, it was just an average romatic movie. But I have to accept that I was hoping all through out the movie that Juliete would dump her husband and run to Mark (was that his name? the husbands best friend?). Anyway, I guess it was ok in the end.

i thought it was average too. ;) I only liked some of the story lines.

The one with Kiera Knightley was nice but basically pointless. :confused:

This was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, I saw it 5 times in theaters (and have the tickets to prove it). It has absolutely hysterical!! OMG, I love the soundtrack, I went and got it immediatly after I saw it the first time, and it has not come out of my CD player since. The Hugh Grant dance scene was the best, I bust out laughing every time I hear "Jump For My Love". I can't wait to get it on DVD next month.

Eryn

Itz tha Dreila said:
am I the only one who didn't like this movie?
[post="1327376"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You must be - I haven't talked to anyone yet who didn't like it. I loved it. My favorite story line was Colin Firth's (Jamie and non-speaking housekeeper). I love the proposal scene.

I feel bad that I haven't seen this until this evening...since I'm like the queen of romantic comedies :hide:

Oddly enough my boyfriend saw it before me and said that he actually really liked it...so tonight when we were out I found it for 8 bucks and bought it.

I adored it!! It was so funny and so well done. It was perfect. It just left me feeling all warm and fuzzy...which is awesome! ^_^

I can't wait to watch it again!

I bought it on DVD months ago with my X-Mas money and I just love this movie. I've seen it quite a few times now and I continue to love it. It's such a great, funny, adorable, romantic movie.

This is my all time favorite movie. It makes me smile so much... I could watch it everyday. I am such a huge Hugh Grant fan so that makes it even better!! I wasn't allowed to watch it for awhile since it was R but i watched it with my sister this spring break and I bought it when I got home. I LOVE it!