Love Advice

I really have feelings(love) for this I know from my high school track team Amanda. The problem is she has a boyfriend. Even though she has a boyfriend I can't help but feel the way I do for her. I talk to her about running and all kinds of different stuff. She really is a girl I think I can have a future with. Do you guys have any advice at how I can deal with this?

My advice would be not too do anything too rash. If your really meant to be with this girl, then it'll work. I just wouldn't advise trying to go for her while she has a boyfriend as this could lead to a lot of trouble.

Next time you talk just show her what a great person you are and I'm sure she'll soon see what shes missing out on.

Good luck. :smiley:

my advice would be to just keep talking to her and show her how much you care for thru your actions and then see what she does. Maybe she'll start to have the same feelings for her. But I wouldn't declare your love or anything dramatic like that; that might just make her mad.

Some people do engage in poaching, which is the act of steaing someone's bf or gf. While the technique may work for some in the short term, I feel that in the long term, it's not the best way to start a relationship. A relationship should be based on openess and trust. The act of poaching is inherently somewhat dishonest and I think will tend to set the tone for the relationship. You might find yourself wondering somewhere down the line that if you were able to steal her away from a commited relationship, maybe some day she'll do the same to you. Even if such thoughts are only fleeting and more subconscious than not, they still tend to affect the backdrop of the relationship and probably more so than you'd think.

My advice would fall in line with what has already been said. Present yourself to her as you are, and let her make her own decisions, and in her own time. Relationships are as much about having the right pepole, as it is about having the right timing.

Yeah I agree, just show that you care for her, and if she ever needs anyone to talk to or anything then you'll be there for her, anywhere.

Well although i'm not the person to ask as i have just been dumped after a 14 month relationship and i really want to say "LOVE F*$KING SUCKS" ....i'll just say that try and be her friend firts and then if theres something there you'll bth know and you'll have the solid foundations on which to start something great.

Back