Love Alias and need your opinion, please reply!

Hello fellow Alias Fans! Well I have a presentation and large paper due on Alias. I need a few comments from different fans. If you do not mind me putting your username in with your quote as an answer on a particular question, please reply: choose any or all questions below- thank you so much! -Kristin

1. What is your favorite part about character Sydney Bristow?

2. Do you think Sydney portrays more feminie or masculaine characterisitcs, or both- briefly explain.

3. Do you think the show portrays gender as performance? Briefly explain.

Thanks!

hey 👋

1. The thing I like about Sydney is that even though she's kickass and can do anything, she's still a human being; she's emotional and is affected by things like relationships and family just like everyone else

2. I'd say both. Before I say this I'm not trying to say that girls are weak or anything because they're not, (I'm a girl myself) but I think Syd has masculine strength, she's very tough. However, she also has that feminine sensitivity and emotion and so is a good balance.

3. No I don't think the show portrays gender as performance. Although Sydney is a strong and smart female, other male characters also excel in strength and intelligence. It's all about their character, not their sex.

Back