Love Alias

So I came started watching Alias a couple episodes into the 2nd season and was HOOKED immediately. Then recently, (thought I could not love it anymore by the way) my mom got me Alias season one on DVD and oh my gosh, loved it even more! :eek: So a couple of questions for you experts....whatever happened to evil russian Anna spy from season 1. And what about Francie's double, last I saw she was almost mortally wounded and then poof, commandeers an ambulance, not to be seen/mentioned again? I thought her and Sark were together, but then he jumped on Lauren. And where is Lena Olin...loved her characther and have lots of questions where she is concerned. Any insights information etc would be so much appreciated! Thanks!

First off ... :welcome: to AA freelancer7! I'm Peri ^_^

Anna from S1 sorta just disappeared, we haven't seen her since the last episode she was in in S1 (not sure which ep!). Francie's double, Allison was seen at the end of S2 with three bullets in her chest. When the Covenant came and took Sydney and burnt down the apartment, they took Allison and saved her. She came back for about 2 episodes this season and it seemed as though she couldn't be hurt or killed. Will ended up stabbing her with a knife and that's the last we've seen from her. She's most likely dead.
As for Sark and Lauren, who knows?! Lauren and Sark had an affair, but who knows where the feelings really do lie?
Oh, Lena Olin, don't we all miss her ;)

Thanks for the info Peri! I just wondered if one of them would show up again...at spoiler fix (am I allowed to mention that here?) it said that next episode an old nemesis of Sid's would show up again...hmmm.

Hi and Welcome to AA.... :hi:

Peri's right about Anna she just diappeared... but regarding Allison... is anybody ever really dead on Alias? I'm waiting for her to pop up again. ;)

Back