Love and being pregnant

Chapter 2!

When Syd and Mike finally woke up it was about 7:45 and getting dark.

"Perfect" Michael said with a grin on his face.

Then he grabbed the basket that they had their meal in and put his arm around Syd's waist.

"You ready to go?"he asked.

"You betcha!" she said excitedly.

They hopped into their car and drove down to the pier. When they got there he quickly grabbed the basket and ran around to the other side of the car to open the door for her.

"Mylady"he said.

"Why thank you"she smiled.

They both walked hand in hand over to the spot he had made earlier that morning. It was a private spot, quiet, perfect to look up at the stars.

"Oh, Michael!"she exclamed. "It's perfect!"

He smiled one of those heart mealting smiles of his and said "I knew you'd love it!"

"I love you Michael!"

"I love YOU Sydney!"

Then both of them shared a passionate kiss before they sat down to eat. After they were done, Michael took out a bottle of champaine and two glasses.

"To a wonderfull night with my goregeous wife!" he toasted.

"No, to an absoulutely perfect night, with the most goregeous, kind, loving man i know!"she toasted back.

They drank up and layed down together on the blanket.
He held her close while they just layed there under the night sky, no inturruptions. Then they both fell asleep.

When morning came Syd realized they were both still at the pier!

"Michael, wake up baby!"she said softly.
He stretched and his eyes fluttered open.

"Hey, are we still at the pier?" he asked as he leaned up and kissed her.

"Yeah, we must have fallen asleep!" she said returning his kiss.

"Well we better get back to the house then because i have to pee like a race horse!" he joked.

She laughed at this. They didn't really joke to much. Well, they flirted a ton, but not really joked. Then he helped her up and they folded the blanket and walked back to the car.

"Thank you for lastnight" she said.

"You deserved it!"he smiled.

She smiled back at him and they got in the car and started to drive home. Unfortunately, the traffic was really bad that morning so they would have to wait a while. There was nothin on the radio at that time either, just talk shows. Syd remembered she had her mixed CD in the back seat so she turned around and grabbed it and popped it in.

Pretty soon it was "Go go go go go shorti, its ya birfday, we gonna party like its ya birfday, we gonna sipacotti like its ya birfday, and you know we dont give a ****cuz thas ya birfday!" she sang.

Michael just laughed at her and she just kept on singin. Pretty soon the traffic started to move again and before they knew it they were home!

"Syd, i'm gonna take a shower ok?"

"Hokey dokey!"she yelled from the bedroom.

When he got out, they both decided it was a great day to go down to the beach. So Syd put on this nock-out bikiki, and Michael, well, just swimming trunks.

They got down to the beach and Syd said "I don't really want to swim, the water is really cold!"

"Aww, c'mon Syd, you'll get used to it!"

Before she could protest he picked her up and threw her in! She came up from the water shivering.

"Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"she shivered.

Michael laughed and went to hug her to keep her warm.
She splashed him and started to laugh. Then she screamed as he lunged tword her to tackle her under water.

"Ahhhhh, nooooo!"she screamed.

They spent about an hour laughing and wrestling and kissing in the water before Syd got tierd.

"We should go back, im freezing!"she said. "I am so gonna get you back for that! You wont know when it's comin, or what it'll be, but it'll be goooood!"

"Ok! Bring it on babe!"he laughed.

She laughed to and they headed back to the apartment. Syd cooked a delightfull meal that consisted of lemon chicken and a great salad.They ate and did the dishes together blowing bubbles at eachother. Then he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

"I love you sooooo much!"he said.

"I bet I love you more!"she shot back sweetly.

"Baby, I don't think that's possible!" he smiled.

Then they headed into the bedroom and didn't come out till 9:00 the next morning!

Lemme know whatcha think guys! Thanx for all the welcomes and replies! Luv ya! Sarah

how sweet :smiley: It sounds like they have a nice life...when will Syd find out she's pregnant? Because, you know, its not good to drink alcohol when you're pregnant!! =-O hehe. I can't wait for more!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Awww this is really cute! I really like it so far, keep up the great work!

~Kiki :snorkel:
</span>

Thanks everyone! Umm.....I'll try to post more soon! But, im really busy right now so it might not be till tomorrow! Im really glad you all like it, it means a lot! lol, (to answer your question aliasjunkie4ever, she will find out she's pregnant soon. i think i might skip 2 months then let her find out!) Luv yall! Sarah

i'ts really cute. finally a completely happy fic :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

it stands for Private Message. lol! you go to your control box and sen messages to people from there. LOL! Let me know if you need anymore help! LOL! tootles chica! ~G

I don't know how the pm works either! hehe! but would you PM me when you updateI
I liked this chapter very much especially all the funny stuff, which was almost all of it!
the fact that he had to pee like a race horse, I liked it! hehe!
keep going!

maartje

I like what you're doing with this...keep it up cuz I...like everyone else...wants to see what happens next!

quick question though: how is it that both of them have 2 consecutive days off??? just a question

To answer your question, since they are married, and in this story there's no "bad guys"lol, so Kendall didn't really need them anymore so they dont work for the CIA and they havnt found other jobs yet, they're just spending time with eachother. Glad ya like it! Sarah

liliana said:
you notice we are happy deprived around here since the finale.
no kidding. season three seems to be the new fan fic theme. lol. :lol: which is okay. i'm happy to see all the season three fan fic stories.

Back