Love and being pregnant

Thankyou so much guys! im really glad ya like it. But, unfortunately i wont be postin for a while cuz my mom is running vacation bibleschool and i am games leader.(oh boy!) so ill try to post soon but its like 12:00am here so i better go! Love yall! Sarah

SarahBear said:
But, unfortunately i wont be postin for a while cuz my mom is running vacation bibleschool and i am games leader.
Bibleschool? game leader? :blink: oh boy. well hope you can post soon :D
--Mandy :angelic:

This is so cute, I'm loving every moment of it. The whole scene was great, just like I said you have a thing for writing Syd and Vaughn scenes. can you pm me when you update? I would love to know when you update. Thanks, and great chapter! (y)

Lauren :angelic:

2 months later and Syd and Michael both have jobs at a college training agents.

"Excuse me Mr. Vaughn?"asked Jenna, one of their students.

"Yes, can i help you with something Jenna?" he asked.

"Well, I didn't really understand the assignment today."

He knew very well that she did understand, but, like Syd kept teasing him about, Jenna had a crush on him, and as much as he couldn't stand her, he was her teacher and had to help her.

"But Jenna, you were one of the only people that actually did understand the assignment."he said.

"Oh, yeah."she said embarassed.

"It's ok. But, well, I sorta know that you have feelings for me and.......... before he could finish Jenna rushed at him like a love hungry beast!

He put his hands out right before she got to his face.

"WHOAH!"he yelled."Jenna, I am married and I love my wife, your other teacher, more than anything in the world!" "Besides, im a lot older than you anyway. I think you should leave."he said.

"Fine!"she yelled. "I hope you and your goregeous perfect wife have a nice life together!"

He had to laugh at that. She was jelous of Sydney! Then out of no where came this hysterical laughter as Syd walked out from behind one of the curtains.

"Hey!" he yelled. "Were you you listning the whole time?" he laughed because she looked so funny laughing at him.

"Oh.......my.........god!"she said between laughs. "How many times have I told you that she SO has a thing for you!" she laughed again.

"A ton, but she's just so........ugh!"he shivvered.

Then he pulled a hysterical Sydney toward him into a loving kiss.

"I love you!"he said.

"I love you too!"she replied.

"But the way she came charging toward you!"she began laughing again. Soon after he started to laugh with her.

"So, do ya wanna go home and make those dinner reservations or would you rather go get a movie and order pizza and talk." he asked as he kissed her head.

"Lets order pizza and talk, I have to tell you something." she said.

"Pizza it is!" he said.

As they were sitting on the couch eating their last peice of pepperoni pizza, Sydney said "Michael, I have to tell you something.

"Shoot!"he said scooting closer to her.

"Umm, im........pregnant!"she said looking down.

He jumped up with a huge smile! "Oh, Syd that's great!" he yelled happily. "I'm gonna be a daddy!"

"Michael!" she said. "It's not yours.........................

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! Bibleschool was horrid! 20 preschoolers to start off the day! Yikes! Hope you liked it! luv ya! Sarah

hahaha!! that was too funny!!! :D
WTF was up with that ending though?? why did you have to go and ruin it??!! :eek:

Back