Love and being pregnant

Ok, guys, if i end up going out to my grandmas tomorrow i will write the next chapter, but if not ill have to help around the house because like 3 out of 6 members of my family is sick with the flu so.....it's bad. So sorry to leave ya hangin! lol! Love ya Sarah

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN WHO IS THE DADDY?!?!?!?!?!? IS SYDNEY CHEATING ON VAUGHN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Great fic! Post soon!

WHAT? N0! How could it not be his? Tell me that's a joke? This story is so good, I have to know. Write more soon, and thanks for the update. Your killing me here :woot:

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic: Thanks for the pm

OMG What is going on?????????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHe couldn't cheat on Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good chapter PLEASE POST MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG What is going on?????????????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHe couldn't cheat on Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good chapter PLEASE POST MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaughn4ever said:
what is happening...is she joking , was she raped, what is it!!!! AAHHHHH

WHAT?! OH NO, this can't be true! oh no!oh no, oh no, oh boy!

Quote:
what is happening...is she joking , was she raped, what is it!!!! AAHHHHH

yes I agree it MUST be a joke!

please send me a PM when you update!
I loved the new chapter, except for the joke in the end!!

maartje

the next line better be 'just kiddin' or people will be hunting you down!! Now I have a very simple point MoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMore
oreMore
Sorry I couldn't be clearer!!(hehe)

WoW! glad you guys like it!

"Michael!" "It's not yours......................

"What!?"he asked in shock. "It's It's not MINE!"he asked almost in tears.

Then Syd started to laugh. "I told you I would get you back, and you wouldnt know what it was or when it was comin!" "Im sorry if i scared you, of course it's yours! I love you!"she said.

Michael heaved a huge sigh of relief. Then he smiled at her little joke and the thought of her having a baby! Then he moved closer and gave her a kiss.

"I love you too!" "You'll make a great mother!"

"And you'll make a wonderful father!"she replied.

Then they kissed a romantic kiss and went into the bedroom!

K guys, i dont have a lot of time to write now but thats whats happend! Ill post soon ok! Love ya! Sarah

PS its gonna be a lot of morning sickness and stuff next but it'll be good! Love ya!

Oh, good. No cheating. You had me worried for a while! Hahahahaha! If I ever had a husband who joked about something the serious I would shoot him in the face!! LOL! Just kiding. Awesome chapter! Keep it up!

You almost killed me, but you saved me in the end. That was so cute, and thnak you for not killing me! lol Can't wait for the next update, and thanks for the pm :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Back