Love and being pregnant

okay well i've been horrible haven't even reviewed lately I'm sorry this is so cute they are so cute.I've loved the last few chapters just catching up with the stories i've missed.if I haven't made it clear the last few chapters were fantastic

I just caught up with your story. Great job! (y) It's so cute! I love it!! I cant wait for more! Hey, if your doing PM's can I have one? Thanks. Post more soon!

Thanks for all your comments guys! I love all of them! Hopefully i'll post soon but my grandparents are moving and all the family is helping because my grandma is an antique freak, so she has a 4 story house with like a zillion antiques in every room! Its hectic! I'll try to pm when i update! Luv ya! Sarah

When Syd and Vaughn woke up the next morning it was about 10:45AM.
Syd rolled over to see that Michael was staring right at her smiling.

"Morning beautiful!"he said softly.

"Hey!"she softly said with a smile. "How long have you been awake?"she asked wondering how long he had been watching her sleep.

"Um....about 15 minutes, why?"he replied.

"Just curious."she said. Then Syd sat up and looked down at him and smiled.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked him.

"You of course!"he said. "And our baby!"

"Yeah, me too." Syd layed back down beside him and put her head on his pillow right beside his and looked him straight in the face. Staring at those goregeous, loving green eyes she could have just died right then, but instead she just smiled and said,"I love you! You are going to be the best daddy ever!" Then they shared a sweet kiss before Syd jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

"Hun?"Michael asked as he softly tapped on the bathroom door. He just heard a moan in reply. "Are you ok?"he asked starting to get a bit worried. There was no reply. Finally he just opend the door to see Sydney laying on the bathroom floor done with her little session of Morning Sickness.

He knealt beside her and lifted her up. "Was it bad?"he smiled at her.

"Ughhh........."she moaned. Finally she smiled.

"It's worth it......but yeah, it was bad."she said.

"Whadda say we go baby shopping today?"he asked. "Ya know, since the baby is due in like oh, 3 months."he smiled.

"Yeah sure!"she said excitedly! "Im going to get in the shower first though ok?"

"Take your time Syd"he smiled and kissed her.

"I will! Thank you!"

"Your welcome!"

And with that he left the bathroom to make some breakfast and wait for Syd to get out of the shower so they could go shopping.

Sorry it was so short! Do any of you think i should like put something bad in this story at all, i mean like have something happen? Cuz ive only had 1 cliff hanger and, even though i hate them myself, i love to see the replies! Please tell me what you think! Luv ya! Sarah :D

OMG that was so cute. They are going to go baby shopping. That is going to be a very cute chapter. The morning sickness was a nice touch. That was funny like right after she kisses him she has to go throw up. Great chapter very sweet. I loved it. Thanks for the pm. (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Awww..... that was really cute! I liked it! Thanks for the PM! Post more SOON! Oh! And, you dont have to add anything if you dont want. All the fluffy stuff is really cute and sweet. I like this story how it is!

SarahBear said:
Sorry it was so short! Do any of you think i should like put something bad in this story at all, i mean like have something happen? Cuz ive only had 1 cliff hanger and, even though i hate them myself, i love to see the replies! Please tell me what you think! Luv ya! Sarah :D
Well, the truth is, conflict usually makes for a good story. That's one of the reasons JJ is having this whole thing with Vaughn being married...if not, everything would be just perfect and there would be no more Alias! So, conflicts/problems are a good idea. Although, since this is a story and not an ongoing tv show, I am enjoying this perfect, lovely life Sydney and Vaughn have hehe.

And that was a great chapter. I can't wait to see them go baby shopping!! :smiley: How adorable...hehe

Hi thanxs for the pm. The storys great!!!!! (y) i dont think you should put anything bad init coz i like it the way it is . Keep up the good work but right more soon, please im waiting!

Thanks guys! I guess i wont make anything bad happen because most of the replies love the fluff...........i'll post asap! luv ya! Sarah

Back